Other Games 22/23

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Hope it stays 2-1 to Southampton so I can get to hear the famous goodison 'boo' anthem at the end of the game. :good:

My lass has had the dog at the beach. Due home any minute and I'm genuinely worried she's gonna interrupt my enjoyment of the booing. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'd like to see Forest stay up and also get HUMPED off us in the League Cup final this season. I think that would be a season they could be proud of. 

This recent uptick in their form is simultaneously making me optimistic they can pull the upset on Man Utd but also terrified they’d do a similar job on us in the final :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

This recent uptick in their form is simultaneously making me optimistic they can pull the upset on Man Utd but also terrified they’d do a similar job on us in the final :lol: 

We'd come out of the traps like we did against Leicester. It'd be game over within 15 minutes. Give Cooper a reason to have that twisty a face. 

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Played yesterday. Assisted one I think

Came on 77 minutes at one nil, made some good runs and should have been played in at least once, but wasn’t. Finished one nil, at the risk of suffering Wykiki’s wrath (would we tell the difference) he didn’t have an assist.

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Came on 77 minutes at one nil, made some good runs and should have been played in at least once, but wasn’t. Finished one nil, at the risk of suffering Wykiki’s wrath (would we tell the difference) he didn’t have an assist.

:lol: Sorry just something I read.  Was it he should have had an assist but the finish was either dogger or disallowed?