Other Games 22/23

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Nathan Jones sounding very confident.

Perfect.

He's just been mouthing off about how he's a born again Christian. Pray for a new arsehole bonny lad, cos yours is getting dismantled. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's just been mouthing off about how he's a born again Christian. Pray for a new arsehole bonny lad, cos yours is getting dismantled. 

Bit offensive, mate.

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Jill Scott scrubs up alright like. I'd be prepared to go behind enemy lines and smash that shit right up, Richard Keys style. 

Trip to Specsavers urgently needed.......she's rough as fuck

• Like 1

Absolutely deluded

Agree think Southampton might shock them after their performance against City, 2 legs maybe a bit much against the mags but who knows, if the mags do make it to Wembley I think Man Utd will win but what worries me more is that the mag fans will embarrass themselves in London, they will do the trafalgar square, convent garden take over to mimic us with their obsession but they will cause so much trouble it will be a kick in the teeth for the North East, although London and the authorities know Sunderland fans and most other non mag fans are generally well behaved.

Edited by Rosco
  • Haha 7

Wanking themselves silly over the prospect of the ginger Pirlo scoring for Forest against us at Wembley in the last minute. :lol:

Honestly that's some imagination they have, but then again, that's exactly the type of shit that happens constantly to them, not us, so maybe it's not surprising. :smile:

Screenshot_20230111_235553_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 5