Other Games 22/23

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

You’re making shit up now :lol:

No, he was definitely in the show. Came back and made an appearance for her funeral 

• Haha 1

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Well you’ve just outed yourself now then haven’t you?  :lol: 

Special treat for you on a Sunday :D 

I used to watch it a bit about 20 odd years ago. Tbf I never really minded it as it didn’t take itself very seriously. Never really watch much tv at all now. 

1 minute ago, NJS said:

Watching Arsenal piss all over Spurs does give me a warm feeling about how good we are... 

The difference in how we handled them and the way spurs are trying to is marked. Eddie had a plan. He always has a plan :good: 

• Like 2

I don't think they will now. They control games. They look a bit like Man City at times. I think the only thing that will stop them is injuries to key players (Saliba, Odegaard, Saka and/or Partey)

Pep must be pissed off he sold Jesus and Zinchenko to these seemingly thinking they weren't a threat to the title.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 5

Just looking at the stats (I know, who would've guessed?), and it's making me think everybody should put some money on @Gemmill's Everton pick.

I've said before how integral Pickford has been for them. There are only 4 teams whose 'keeper is conceding significantly fewer goals than you'd expect; Arsenal, Newcastle, Fulham and Everton. 3 of those 4 teams are exceeding expectations in the league. Arsenal and Newcastle aren't giving up a high number of chances (8.5 & 10.7 Shots conceded per 90) , and are usually only being beaten by high quality shots . Everton and Fulham are giving up a high number of chances (16.2 & 13.5 Sh/90) and they're conceding from all types of shots.

There are only 5 teams who're scoring significantly fewer goals than you'd expect; West Ham, Everton, Wolves, Southampton and Nottingham. West Ham, Wolves and Southampton are having a decent number of shots per game (between 11.4 and 13.5 shots per 90). Trouble is, they're average shot is coming from the edge of the 18yd box, because of that, the number of goals you'd expect them to score is obviously lower. Everton don't have that excuse, they're getting into the box. Despite this, both the quality of chance and quality of shot is fucking terrible. 

So Everton are conceding a lot in spite of Pickford's best efforts, they're creating fuck all and even when they do create something the shots are shit. 

They're 4/6 to go down with Betfair.