eddie's toothless triers v's pep's teeth like amity's worst fucking nightmare

thebrokendoll

27 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Was at this, we were playing an even better side than they were last year and they are different class but we were so good today. Bruno was immense considering the early card the ref couldn't wait to give him, joelinton was a monster and ASM saved this performance up because he was simply brilliant. The ref and his team were a fucking disgrace and you have to bear in mind how bad it has to be for var to tell a ref to look at stuff again TWICE after they've already saw it and made their decision. As soon as it went to 3-2 with the all the time left I'd have snatched your hand for a draw tbh but I can't praise them enough tonight. When we've a stronger squad and if the heart of these we're going to be a very tough nut to crack. 

good summary.

should've mentioned it in mine.....

asm was unplayable, they shit themselves every time he got the ball.best game I've seen him play.

bit of confusion near the end with the tannoy over the substitution and it appeared he was  being taken off and refusing to do so!

wished he'd scored.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

good summary.

should've mentioned it in mine.....

asm was unplayable, they shit themselves every time he got the ball.best game I've seen him play.

bit of confusion near the end with the tannoy over the substitution and it appeared he was  being taken off and refusing to do so!

wished he'd scored.

His final balls still lacked focus most of the times, but if he was perfect with this then he would be a player worth 100m+

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, strawb said:

Thought almiron was the tits today tbh. He grafted like mad, if he had end product he would play for Barcelona 

Thing is. His head doesn't seem to drop and shy away from it.  That early chance he spunked he still kept going. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Was at this, we were playing an even better side than they were last year and they are different class but we were so good today. Bruno was immense considering the early card the ref couldn't wait to give him, joelinton was a monster and ASM saved this performance up because he was simply brilliant. The ref and his team were a fucking disgrace and you have to bear in mind how bad it has to be for var to tell a ref to look at stuff again TWICE after they've already saw it and made their decision. As soon as it went to 3-2 with the all the time left I'd have snatched your hand for a draw tbh but I can't praise them enough tonight. When we've a stronger squad and if the heart of these we're going to be a very tough nut to crack. 

:nufc:   This post suggests you’re on earlies tomorrow and not in the Percy drinking your own body weight in Smirnoff, which is a shame :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Willock did some decent stuff but if we add some really creative spark then we could be flying.

When ASM and Almiron play like today it's Willock's position that needs strengthening. That's where a Paqueta type player would fit into the team. 

Sadly we don't see enough days like today from ASM and Almiron though...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Stop crying your heart out. 

What a fucking knob. 

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

:nufc:   This post suggests you’re on earlies tomorrow and not in the Percy drinking your own body weight in Smirnoff, which is a shame :D 

Funny you should say this...... :lol:

Yes I'm on earlies, but was going to have a couple after the game with my mates afterwards in the Percy but they wouldn't let the bairn in at 17 who was only drinking coke. Last time I'll be going in that place which was never a favourite of mine anyway tbh. The fucking cunts. Was in the crow's nest pre-game no bother her being in. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

When ASM and Almiron play like today it's Willock's position that needs strengthening. That's where a Paqueta type player would fit into the team. 

Sadly we don't see enough days like today from ASM and Almiron though...

Didn't see the Brighton game. But asm played well v Forest and against city. So it's getting there. 

I thought today a couple of times 'Shoot maxy man' and he chose the pass. But it kept us in possession so can't really grumble. The lad and majority of the team were fucked by 78mins tho.  Imagine that under bruce the intensity we played at. We would have been fucked walking out the tunnel under that excuse of bollock skin

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

What a fucking knob. 

Yes I'm on earlies, but was going to have a couple after the game with my mates afterwards in the Percy but they wouldn't let the bairn in at 17 who was only drinking coke. Last time I'll be going in that place which was never a favourite of mine anyway tbh. The fucking cunts. Was in the crow's nest pre-game no bother her being in. 

It’s a fuckin heavy metal fuckin toilet tbh, Crows Nest is a beer conniseur’s favourite establishment ☺️ (the clock is where the heart of the 1980s Gallowgate Emd resides, it’s spiritual home 🙏

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

What a fucking knob. 

Plus I had a pint waiting for me I had to let them have!!!! Was going to have a pint and get at taxi back with a couple of mates who live close, ended up going without and waiting half an hour for a bus. I don't think the Percy's new manager realises what he's done. I almost feel sorry for him. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

@Howmanheyman

@PaddockLad

the percy.... quite comfortably the best bar in town sice thay pulled the doll down.

hang your heads in shame.

It's fucking cacka but away from match day, if you like the heavy metal noise I'm sure it's great. Genuinely. Not my cup of char, though, BD and after today they can fuck right off. :good:

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

It's fucking cacka but away from match day, if you like the heavy metal noise I'm sure it's great. Genuinely. Not my cup of char, though, BD and after today they can fuck right off. :good:

in the 80s apart from the football I was into me motorbikes as were a fair few of me mates. I never really shared their enthusiasm for metal music but I'd end up in the haymarket bars with them a lot of the time anyway. always had a soft spot for the farmers and the percy despite them not really playing my type of music. 

the farmers is obviously no more and after a 30 year absence I was actually really pleased last october to find the percy is still the glorious, glorious shithole it was back then too.

love those kind of bars me!   :)

• Like 1

ps......

was in the gunners opposite the station to pick up me wolves ticket first off amongst all the ageing stone island boys.

sauntered off to the percy and walked in to the sex pistols blasting out anarchy in the uk.

what more of an upgrade could you ever hope for?   :lol:

I used to mix with a fair amount of weirdos. Metal heads, punks, goths and grebos, rockabillys. Don't recall the Percy ever being on the radar, went a few times but I think we had some standards. Trillians was always the preferred choice amongst the metal heads, I notice it seems to have survived too. I liked the Trent, Barley Mow, Egyptian cottage pilgrimage best, sometimes with a stop over to score some cannabis at the Broken Doll before they demolished it. 

5 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

how do you differentiate between one piece of manc scum to another?

they're both fucking disgusting and make scousers look positively pleasant.

Probably true amongst away fans, always felt ManU home fans were more middle class and/or southern glory hunters whilst Man City were just pure Moss side scum. Never been to Man City since they were successful though so I imagine this has changed somewhat. 

Genuinely found that NUFC fans get on better with scousers though, the two cities are just more similar culturally imo. 

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Willock did some decent stuff but if we add some really creative spark then we could be flying.

In all the fanfare for the others Willock missed out though he had a pretty strong game in closing down and contributed to a couple of good attacking movements.