eddie's toothless triers v's pep's teeth like amity's worst fucking nightmare

thebrokendoll

Just now, Gemmill said:

Good interview with Trippier and ASM. ASM saying he listens to Trippier and feels he's getting better cos of it. Trips straight up licking his hoop, talking how good he is. 

Basically three assists for ASM, two actual and winning the free-kick that Trips put away. He's MOTM for me. A bit tough on Pope, but I'd rather acknowledge our attacking play.

• Like 1

9 months ago we played City at SJP. That day we went 0-1 down after 5 minutes & got thrashed 0-4. Today was so much different they dug in & played excellent. It was a cracking game & I'm well pleased with a point. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Good interview with Trippier and ASM. ASM saying he listens to Trippier and feels he's getting better cos of it. Trips straight up licking his hoop, talking how good he is. 

Had me welling up that. So much love. 

Went to this ), I really am a fucking talisman. Best match I've seen since the Robson days, we had spells of being unplayable against the best team on the planet.

Feels wierd being in a Starbucks now but I'm still grinning like a Cheshire cat! :nufc:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Went to this ), I really am a fucking talisman. Best match I've seen since the Robson days, we had spells of being unplayable against the best team on the planet.

Feels wierd being in a Starbucks now but I'm still grinning like a Cheshire cat! :nufc:

Love it.  Enjoy that flat white and stroke one out.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Love it.  Enjoy that flat white and stroke one out.

:lol:

Was a flat white too, I avoided my usual large americano with milk cos I'd need a piss on the metro home.

Latter part of your suggestion I may pass on since I'm with my 11 year old daughter. ;)

• Haha 5

what the fuck do you say about that?

would've snatched anybodies hand off for a 0-0 draw, feared the worst when they scored after 5 minutes, then we were fucking tremendous for the rest of the first half and dominant, 3 or 4 wouldn't have been unfair.

tripppier's free kick, magnificent, atmosphere equally so and hat doffed to them superb football for their 2 goals.

was a privilege to be there.

slight downer on an otherwise fantastic day out and on the off chance there's any mancs looking in....

for the dirty, repulsive pieces of human scum who were lobbing bottles of piss down in to level 4 of the leazes when they equalised, and its very much a manchester thing, because their mates did exactly the same thing last december.....

I hope you fall asleep at the wheel on the way home and have a fatal with a motorway bridge, you fucking disgusting, vermin cunts.

• Sad 1
  • Jaysus... 3

33 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

They are sickeningly good at times, but are a decade or so ahead of us. I hope we can catch them in the next 5.  

They're a weird team to play. At 3-1 you feel like you've got a chance, but when they scored to make it 3-2 it felt like they'd already equalised, just the sheer inevitability of it. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

what the fuck do you say about that?

would've snatched anybodies hand off for a 0-0 draw, feared the worst when they scored after 5 minutes, then we were fucking tremendous for the rest of the first half and dominant, 3 or 4 wouldn't have been unfair.

tripppier's free kick, magnificent, atmosphere equally so and hat doffed to them superb football for their 2 goals.

was a privilege to be there.

slight downer on an otherwise fantastic day out and on the off chance there's any mancs looking in....

for the dirty, repulsive pieces of human scum who were lobbing bottles of piss down in to level 4 of the leazes when they equalised, and its very much a manchester thing, because their mates did exactly the same thing last december.....

I hope you fall asleep at the wheel on the way home and have a fatal with a motorway bridge, you fucking disgusting, vermin cunts.

Scumbags

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They're a weird team to play. At 3-1 you feel like you've got a chance, but when they scored to make it 3-2 it felt like they'd already equalised, just the sheer inevitability of it. 

Almost felt like a winner was nailed on for them when they got it to 3-2 as well. Great coach, great team.

We could have perhaps shut up a shop a little bit but I couldn't be happier. We still went to toe-to-toe with them after that and gave them a game.

I wouldn't have been gutted if we got beat. We are competing again with passion and heart and from where we were 12 months ago is a scary turnaround.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 4