How about a nice set of draws, pet v The gnashing walls of perpetual whining and phlegm, la.

trophyshy

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

We certainly need Targett back and also another LB in summer.

Yeah as much as I like Burn he has no business being that far up the pitch. His goal a few weeks ago was the rarest of events. 

I'm going to put my Eddie Howe hat on here and say that football is a matter of moments. The game here wasn't the issue, it was the moments that made the difference. Almiron had a great chance that we didn't convert, Wilson a great chance that we didn't convert and conversely in the moments where they scored they were at their best and we weren't.

1 minute ago, OTF said:

I'm going to put my Eddie Howe hat on here and say that football is a matter of moments. The game here wasn't the issue, it was the moments that made the difference. Almiron had a great chance that we didn't convert, Wilson a great chance that we didn't convert and conversely in the moments where they scored they were at their best and we weren't.

Aye. Love them as much as we do these players need upgrading to make a regular CL side.

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Commentator saying it was a good tackle for him as the replay showed Milners studs go right across the top of ASMs foot 

Its Tyler and Carragher.  They may as well have Ian Rush on as well.  It's like watching fucking Liverpool TV

• Like 1

We're just going to have to try and take the positives from this and carry on. The fact that we've arguably been the better side for large stretches of the game despite being 2-0 down and with ten men has to be seen as a positive. ASM having a stormer is hopefully the beginning of a run of form for him as well. I've been pretty harsh on him despite the fact that he's been playing himself back to full fitness. The cup final is a one off game so we just have to forget everything else and anything can happen. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Its Tyler and Carragher.  They may as well have Ian Rush on as well.  It's like watching fucking Liverpool TV

They've Jim Beglin on Bein Sports, who only played the six seasons for them. 

• Like 1

Just now, Polarboy said:

We're just going to have to try and take the positives from this and carry on. The fact that we've arguably been the better side for large stretches of the game despite being 2-0 down and with ten men has to be seen as a positive. ASM having a stormer is hopefully the beginning of a run of form for him as well. I've been pretty harsh on him despite the fact that he's been playing himself back to full fitness. The cup final is a one off game so we just have to forget everything else and anything can happen. 

If it's possible to take positives from a game where we've conceded two and had our keeper sent off in the first half this is it. We've not looked outplayed with 10 men until the last minutes.

• Like 2