How about a nice set of draws, pet v The gnashing walls of perpetual whining and phlegm, la.

trophyshy

7 minutes ago, OTF said:

I'm going to put my Eddie Howe hat on here and say that football is a matter of moments. The game here wasn't the issue, it was the moments that made the difference. Almiron had a great chance that we didn't convert, Wilson a great chance that we didn't convert and conversely in the moments where they scored they were at their best and we weren't.

It was a moment of madness to leave Nunez totally unmarked. Untypical awful defending. But we did do well all season. It’s just a day of meh tbh.

• Like 1

Result was harsh in the end but we yet again didn’t put our chances away, we’re sorely lacking in quality in attacking positions which is frustrating. Schar had a total fucking nightmare today, hopefully he puts it behind him. Hopefully whatever this funk we’ve been in fucking breaks and the players get back to playing the aggressive style that got us here as we’ve been sitting off people for fucking weeks now, the hesitation cost us again today at times. 

The transfer window was a bit of a gamble. We basically let Shelvey and Darlow go as they wanted to play. Ironically one would be in the team now and one (who is still sitting on the bench for Hull) would be starting at Wembley

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

These cunts have been wasting time since they scoredntheir second goal. 3 minutes added. Just fuck off. 

It's ridiculous, but not like we really wanted the extra time.

We responded well.  But its a reality check too.  We have too much shite to get rid of and replace.  I don't think we should have started Anderson tbh.

Maxi, well done lad you were the best man on the pitch.  

• Like 4

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

The transfer window was a bit go a gamble. We basically let Shelvey and Darlow go as they wanted to play. Ironically one would be in the team now and one (who is still sitting on the bench for Hull) would be starting at Wembley

Honestly think I'd rather start with unknown quantity Karius than Darlow. Darlow makes mistakes that cost games. Karius only does that in Champions League finals. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'm starting to go off Wilson ...

He was very poor today. Missed a golden chance and didn’t do a great job of holding the ball up when given the chance. 

We played very well considering the circumstances. Unfortunately we switched off three times and paid the price for each of them. 

ASM had one of his best games for us in a very long while, so that's a positive to take. None of us will want to lose this way but at the end of the day it was a good performance against a team worth hundreds of millions of pounds more than ours. If it'd been 0-5 or 0-6 (as could easily have happened if we'd gone into damage control) that would've weakened us greatly before the final, but as it is we didn't disgrace ourselves. After 15 minutes of the first half you'd have taken this result and so would Howe. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Klopp's teeth man. :lol:

I can't get over them. 

All the money that cunt must have and he's gone to fucking Mexico to get his gnashers done. 

Can't be too happy about his hair transplant either given he always wears a cap.

• Haha 1

Kelly Dalglish getting all soggy talking about Liverpool for top 4. Shaddap dafty. They'll drop plenty points between now and the end of the season. 

It’s standard from the media really, the result was more driven by a period of madness from us than any good play overall by them. They were clinical but I don’t think outside that first 20 minutes they looked very good themselves, that’s where having quality attacking players wins you points I suppose but they’re still far from breaking the top 4 themselves tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

In positive news. Liverpool looked shite..

Didn't you hear the commentators mate? They're back! Don't trust your eyes.

Honestly think I'd rather start with unknown quantity Karius than Darlow. Darlow makes mistakes that cost games. Karius only does that in Champions League finals*. 

* when clearly concussed