Eddie’s Rampant ThrobbingCocks vs Some Part-timers Headless Chickens…

Monkeys Fist

i haven't liked spurs since the ricky villa goal at wembley so i loved that result. nice one fellas.

we have a song from our 6-1 win at old trafford, which your welcome to borrow and adapt  :) especially the last part

It's only 3-1,
It's only 3-1,
30,000 empty seats,
It's only 3-1,

It's only 4-1,
It's only 4-1,
40,000 empty seats,
It's only 4-1,

It's only 5-1,
It's only 5-1,
50,000 empty seats,
It's only 5-1,

It's only 6-1,
It's only 6-1,
60,000 empty seats,
It's only 6-1,

It should've been 10,
It should've been 10,
You lucky b*stards,
It should've been 10,

The city is ours,
The city is ours,
F*ck off back to London,
The city is ours...

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, NJS said:

As has been said before, it's really strange that so many teams have their worst performance of the season against us - it's like there's no other factors at work. 

I think it was the 1m each that the Saudis offered them in the dressing room before the game. Makes perfect sense, as long as you have six fingers on each hand.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

i haven't liked spurs since the ricky villa goal at wembley so i loved that result. nice one fellas.

we have a song from our 6-1 win at old trafford, which your welcome to borrow and adapt  :) especially the last part

It's only 3-1,
It's only 3-1,
30,000 empty seats,
It's only 3-1,

It's only 4-1,
It's only 4-1,
40,000 empty seats,
It's only 4-1,

It's only 5-1,
It's only 5-1,
50,000 empty seats,
It's only 5-1,

It's only 6-1,
It's only 6-1,
60,000 empty seats,
It's only 6-1,

It should've been 10,
It should've been 10,
You lucky b*stards,
It should've been 10,

The city is ours,
The city is ours,
F*ck off back to London,
The city is ours...

This son of West Gorton (via mother :) ) hopes you smash that shitty Salford/London/Dublin/Bombay hybrid in the FA cup final :good: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Rosco said:

Had a scroll through a spurs forum and it made hilarious reading

One poster whilst slamming his team/manager for a shambolic display reckons there are no standout Newcastle players who he’d want to sign😂

So that means Pope/Botman/Bruno/Isak are shite

Then slagging Murphy as an average player….. I can understand his dislike of Trippier & Willock,I’ll have another scroll through and find the link it makes great reading 

I'm not gonna go through your team forensically deciding on this player or that but anyone who wouldn't want to add Bruno to their squad needs to give their head a wobble. 

Gundo is one of our very best but if he goes in the summer then Bruno would cheer me up no end (assuming it was that easy). won't happen, hopefully bellingham softens the blow..

2 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

I'm not gonna go through your team forensically deciding on this player or that but anyone who wouldn't want to add Bruno to their squad needs to give their head a wobble. 

Gundo is one of our very best but if he goes in the summer then Bruno would cheer me up no end (assuming it was that easy). won't happen, hopefully bellingham softens the blow..

Do you think there’s a chance of enough exits from your midfield this summer for you to go for both Bellingham and Rice? 🤔

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

This son of West Gorton (via mother :) ) hopes you smash that shitty Salford/London/Dublin/Bombay hybrid in the FA cup final :good: 

ooh proper close to the etihad. looks like you'll soon have the success that would have been yours had you been blue.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, LondonBlue said:

ooh proper close to the etihad. looks like you'll soon have the success that would have been yours had you been blue.

The old man loved football but didn’t really support anyone bar Scotland. He often said “you should’ve been a City fan” (all mums lot were blue, uncle Bob is a red, he married her sister and is the only one left now the smug twat :D ) which only increased after Abu Dhabi turned up, just as Mike Ashley got his shitty claws into us :lol:

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Do you think there’s a chance of enough exits from your midfield this summer for you to go for both Bellingham and Rice? 🤔

we're not going in for rice. popular rumours are bellingham, gabri veiga and mateo kovacic (if he can be got at a chelsea ffp balancing price).

gundos contract is up. if he thinks his body can take another year in the premier league he'll likely extend. if not he may end up at barca.

bernado silva might end up at barca or psg. he's been itching for a move to barca since he got here. he likes the club but not the weather.

Laporte and Walker would be let go for an acceptable price too.

we like some brighton players but it would probably cheaper to buy the club

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

Keep your filthy paws off of Wor Bruno.

You get Bellingham and you'll be happy about it. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

no worries.

could you imagine Bruno in our team? it wouldn't be fair.

(your bruno not the dirty red one)

Just now, LondonBlue said:

no worries.

could you imagine Bruno in our team? it wouldn't be fair.

(your bruno not the dirty red one)

Mam I want Bruno

Bruno Guimaraes Newcastle 2022-23

No!, We've got Bruno at home

(the Bruno at home)

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, The Fish said:

i would ask you which 1 man city player you'd take in a heartbeat but i'm guessing thats fairly obvious 🙃

11 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

i would ask you which 1 man city player you'd take in a heartbeat but i'm guessing thats fairly obvious 🙃

It's not Haaland. He's amazing and a machine, but because he's a machine I don't trust him. One of these games his skin will slough off and he'll turn on the humans. 

terminator GIF

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Their manager, whoever he is, gone :( 

Dude, you put the wrong emoji.

Listening to TalkSport.  I like Goldstein and Bent as they talk sense.  But today Goldtsein must be pissed.  He keeps saying Spurs have a chance for Top 4 and if Man United win the FA Cup Ten Nonce should win manager of the year!  Thankfully on the latter Bent said it should be Howe all day ling. 

• Haha 2