Eddie’s Rampant ThrobbingCocks vs Some Part-timers Headless Chickens…

Monkeys Fist

Back home now. That first half was probably the best I've seen us play in my life, in the flesh, certainly. Including under Keegan. If spurs were an animal, they would have been put down. If they were a boxer, you'd be flicking the off switch in the ICU. Thing is, it didn't even come as a surprise. It was almost anticlimactic after that spell, but there was no need to push any harder. Professional to the last.

Although I've no doubt we will qualify for CL football now, probably in third imo, we have to continue to be professional 'till the end. Everton will be desperate and are potentially a banana skin. One game at a time, we're almost there. 

• Like 6

The fucking collective Manchester United and Spurs fan meltdown on twitter tonight is sensational. Theyre all starting to wake up to the fact they can’t just sleepwalk into the top 4 any more. 

The delusion and arrogance of Spurs fans too :lol: now acting like they want to keep losing so they don’t have to play in the conference league, errrm lads that’s likely the best European competition you will get for a while….

Speaking of arrogant, I saw one arsenal fan mention he enjoyed today but it makes him worry for their game against us - of course all the replies are basically they’re not spurs and will steamroll us, aye lads just like last season? Really hope we hammer the nail in the coffin of their title hopes after city hammer them. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Howay said:

The fucking collective Manchester United and Spurs fan meltdown on twitter tonight is sensational. Theyre all starting to wake up to the fact they can’t just sleepwalk into the top 4 any more. 

The delusion and arrogance of Spurs fans too :lol: now acting like they want to keep losing so they don’t have to play in the conference league, errrm lads that’s likely the best European competition you will get for a while….

Speaking of arrogant, I saw one arsenal fan mention he enjoyed today but it makes him worry for their game against us - of course all the replies are basically they’re not spurs and will steamroll us, aye lads just like last season? Really hope we hammer the nail in the coffin of their title hopes after city hammer them. 

We will absolutely obliterate Arsenal imo. They've blown it and I can't wait for that lego headed fraud to lose it again. 

• Like 6

There were a couple of sly little comments on Sky about us finishing 4th as if it's nailed on the Manc Cunts will be 3rd.

Look at the table and GD lads. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

There were a couple of sly little comments on Sky about us finishing 4th as if it's nailed on the Manc Cunts will be 3rd.

Look at the table and GD lads. 

Like I said, 21 points to play for. We could well finish on 80 points if we manage to go on a similar run as we have twice this season. These cunts need to realise that we’re 

coming and their favourite sons are absolutely fucked 

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione
  • Like 6

19 minutes ago, Howay said:

mate, it’s on 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It makes you laugh. Well not me. I Gan radge as per. How pundits ex pros etc state how many points away Liverpool and Spurs etc are away from fourth. As if we are just gonna capitulate and allow them to fight it out between them for it. 

Where have we lost a load of games in a row all season? We haven't hence why we are where we are. We are there because of consistent results. 

They just hate it. Suck it up buttercups because this is the new world order mother fuckers. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Well you've all waited very patiently, which is appreciated, but I'm here to put you all out of your misery..... 

spongebob-sweet-victory.gif

Expected points:

Newcastle United: 2.84

Spurs: 0.11

bowing-thank-you.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

35 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

It makes you laugh. Well not me. I Gan radge as per. How pundits ex pros etc state how many points away Liverpool and Spurs etc are away from fourth. As if we are just gonna capitulate and allow them to fight it out between them for it. 

Where have we lost a load of games in a row all season? We haven't hence why we are where we are. We are there because of consistent results. 

They just hate it. Suck it up buttercups because this is the new world order mother fuckers. 

:lol: My favorite is their new coping mechanism where they’re all kind of acting like it’s a good run but won’t carry on, like next season it’ll all go back to normal - Chelsea will figure it all out, Liverpool will get Bellingham and be perfect, all imagined with us going back to being relegation battlers. It’s like they’ve completely forgotten what our owners ambitions are and that this is just the first early steps, we won’t drop off we’re going to keep getting better. 

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

A "stuttering" Newcastle - BBC yesterday after the scouse cunts just beat fucking Forest. 

• Like 4