Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Being called his "Conte moment". Wonder if this is the start of him losing patience with the club in the same way Conte did. 

A lot of passive-aggressive uses of "MATE" in that press conference. 

the angst on rawk's man city thread is something to behold since last nights result. the entire neutral football community is joining them in a candlelit vigil to mark the sorrow that it's now highly unlikely that one of the red top clubs will lift the big trophy that only they are entitled to win. fucking glorious.

well, that is apart from one conflicted soul who didn't want arsenal to win it either, apparently arteta winning the title and equalling klopp's record of one would be a travesty and besmirch the german in his farewell season.

eh no, you stupid, pilfering, bin scavenging scouse cunt.... the turkey tooth twat just isn't as good as you think he is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

34 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

the angst on rawk's man city thread is something to behold since last nights result. the entire neutral football community is joining them in a candlelit vigil to mark the sorrow that it's now highly unlikely that one of the red top clubs will lift the big trophy that only they are entitled to win. fucking glorious.

well, that is apart from one conflicted soul who didn't want arsenal to win it either, apparently arteta winning the title and equalling klopp's record of one would be a travesty and besmirch the german in his farewell season.

eh no, you stupid, pilfering, bin scavenging scouse cunt.... the turkey tooth twat just isn't as good as you think he is.

Just made the mistake of going on there to find a tin foil hat thread about how poorly treated they've been by referees due to corruption - which is what has cost them the league - because obviously, it couldn't be that Arsenal and Man City are better than them.

Fuck me, you'd think they are the only team to have dodgy decisions go against them (ironically, a team that has probably benefited the most from VAR) - They must have all been on night shift the two times we've played them at Anfield in the last two years and won both games due to shitty ref/VAR decisions.

• Like 4

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Don't all fanbases believe they are hard done by VAR ? Man Utds think that as well.

No doubt the bin dippers are next level though. Prayers for them.

They blame it on them not winning the league - it's about 3-4 levels above everyone else :lol:

Just now, Dazzler said:

They blame it on them not winning the league - it's about 3-4 levels above everyone else :lol:

Without reading the Fam Forum I suspect (and hope) they are moaning about the Gordon goal at St Jimmys and Aston Villa away  today as a reason they didn't win it.

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by United Fight League

• Haha 4

Pep was right the other day… it’s not money/cheating that’s holding the others back. It’s Pep. His exit from English football immediately helps to level the playing field :cuppa:

Does he want another champions league or another challenge? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Without reading the Fam Forum I suspect (and hope) they are moaning about the Gordon goal at St Jimmys and Aston Villa away  today as a reason they didn't win it.

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by United Fight League

I didn't look back at their examples tbf, I saw the first load of generic woe is me shite from them and bowed out almost instantly. I saw them blame it for them not winning the league and thought it was only going to get worse from there.

One more season on his contract after this one, hasn't he? Unless we come up against them in any of the domestic cups, I hope he wins everything going next year, so he can leave on a high and not have any unfinished business to extend his contract for. 

1 hour ago, Holden McGroin said:

Big Ange looks like he has lost patience. No more Mr Nice Guy.

Yeah, but look, mate. He gave the patient, mr nice guy approach a good crack 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

One more season on his contract after this one, hasn't he? Unless we come up against them in any of the domestic cups, I hope he wins everything going next year, so he can leave on a high and not have any unfinished business to extend his contract for. 

At least win the league by March just to completely break Arteta and get the Liverpool fans to start petrol bombing slot's car.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Id like him to fuck off now please. One of the greats but its time he conquered Italy now.

I want him to win everything next season (that we can't) and in so doing force the owners of Liverpool, Arsenal and Man Utd to pull the trigger on their men too early, inviting chaos and confusion at their clubs.

Beyond that...

the dark knight joker GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Being called his "Conte moment". Wonder if this is the start of him losing patience with the club in the same way Conte did. 

Didn't take long. They are rotten from top to bottom, there's not a winner amongst them. They need to bring someone in who will be given full control to reshape the club's identity and bring in his own staff and squad. But of course Levy is too much of a control freak to allow that, so we'll have this never-ending carousel of players and managers who think they have the bottle to transform Spurs but end up going Ketsbaia on the subs' bench (Bentancur) or losing their cool (Ange, Conte, Mourinho) or fucking off (Kane) or going off the boil (Maddison/Son) or just simply opting out (Lloris v. us last season when he got "injured" at half time.) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

I didn't look back at their examples tbf, I saw the first load of generic woe is me shite from them and bowed out almost instantly. I saw them blame it for them not winning the league and thought it was only going to get worse from there.

Dont forget about the genocide

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, acrossthepond said:

Didn't take long. They are rotten from top to bottom, there's not a winner amongst them. They need to bring someone in who will be given full control to reshape the club's identity and bring in his own staff and squad. But of course Levy is too much of a control freak to allow that, so we'll have this never-ending carousel of players and managers who think they have the bottle to transform Spurs but end up going Ketsbaia on the subs' bench (Bentancur) or losing their cool (Ange, Conte, Mourinho) or fucking off (Kane) or going off the boil (Maddison/Son) or just simply opting out (Lloris v. us last season when he got "injured" at half time.) 

Hope so. 🙂 

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Nothing new from him. Been doing it for years. 

• Like 1

Summerville will die within a week at NUFC the glove wearing cunt.  He's from the Netherlands too, it's hardly fucking warm there!