Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Aye, I think that was a clear case of the ref thinking it best not to make a decision and if he was wrong then VAR would correct him. Then VAR thinking that the ref clearly saw it and didn’t judge it a foul so not to overturn it.

Sky outskying themselves, full time whistle goes at Sheffield United v Brighton and they can't get away from there quick enough to talk about Man United v Luton. :lol: It's funny because we had a half four kick off this season and it was all goals, interviews etc from the preceding game almost right to our KO but then again, the preceding game was a sly six game. 

Aye the second looked to be a deflection & before a replay Neville’s angle was that it was some kind of genius improvisation :lol: 

Ah Luton got one back at least

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Aye the second looked to be a deflection & before a replay Neville’s angle was that it was some kind of genius improvisation :lol: 

Ah Luton got one back at least

He looks like he's got a split second to make sure he gets out of the way/thinking he might be offside/doesn't handle the ball for the second but Neville thinks he's carefully aiming a chest shot into the bottom corner? :lol: :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

When you've got Red Neville saying he's "a vereh luckeh boy!", you know it was stonewall.

He's not lucky. He plays for one of the clubs where refs and VAR will look for ways not to give a decision against them or ways to help them as they're shit scared of the repercussions if they don't.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Someone can correct me if I missed it, but I think they've just done the half time analysis without mentioning the Casemiro incident. 👍

No idea but it wouldn't be a surprise. The first fixtures of the season they took half an hour to mention the last minute penalty that wolves didn't get. Carragher took one for the team, ,(Neville) to say he wasn't sure and didn't think it was. It was largely brushed over. Other way around they certainly don't beat around the bush. :lol: It's not a story when it's the 'other' team in these games. It very much is the story if it's against the usual suspects. It's all they fucking talk about afterwards.

• Like 1

On the plus side, Luton were all over them in the last 25 and ended up with about 60% possession for the half, so they're still in with a shout.

Although I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see these dicks go 3-1 up early in the second half either.

They've subbed Casemiro at half time anyway so that's nice for them. They're showing all of his fouls now. Took three yellow card incidents for him to get the first and then they ignored the fourth.

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1

Being a Man United fan must be like living in The Bubble. If you can't be arsed to watch the above, Tina Fey starts going out with Jon Hamm and this bloke lives a life where EVERYTHING goes his way cos he's so handsome. But he has no fucking clue just how much the world is bending over backwards to please him. She tries to wake him up to The Bubble but he just can't see it.

You see their fans on social media and they genuinely think that they suffer just like fans of every other club, and that refs hate them and stuff. Doesn't matter how much insane shit happens in matches, they just cannot wake up to it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Its pretty disgraceful and bad management by Ten Fraud. Guardiola or even Howe wouldn't stand for that and have him dragged off.

Thats not an ability problem, its an attitude problem.

If you get him busting a lung going backwards then he is a top quality footballer.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Its pretty disgraceful and bad management by Ten Fraud. Guardiola or even Howe wouldn't stand for that and have him dragged off.

Thats not an ability problem, its an attitude problem.

If you get him busting a lung going backwards then he is a top quality footballer.

Absolutely. He is clearly miserable at Man Utd and playing like it. He was unplayable a lot of the time last season, so his ability is unquestionable.

I don't even think it's 100% attitude, as I think the place is dragging him down mentally. You don't do all the great community stuff he does/did if you're a complete prick, he seems like a very decent young lad to me. Stick him in an environment like ours with our dressing room atmosphere and I bet he'd thrive again (aye, I know it's not going to happen :lol:)