Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Look at everyone ROUND ON the Scotsman itt for having THE TEMERITY to suggest that anyone was defending Chelsea. Outrageous.

It's no fucking wonder they want independence.

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Look at everyone ROUND ON the Plastic Scouser itt for having THE TEMERITY to suggest that anyone was defending Chelsea. Outrageous.

Fyp, hen. 

• Haha 5

29 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Yeah, I doubt you'll find any fans of Chelsea on here. Liverpool get an inordinate amount of praise for 'success against the odds' when their modern successes are built on inorganic growth decades ago. Without the money pumped into the club 30-40 years ago, they wouldn't be one of the biggest clubs on the planet now. So when you hear stuff about them doing it without the riches of Man City you have to take a moment to realise that Liverpool bought their house years ago and any investment now is just maintenance. Man City only just bought their house and are pumping in huge sums to get it looking good.

The issue for us (and other clubs) is we've just bought a house and the residents association is not letting us put on an extension, or convert the loft space even though they've all already got all that.

good analogy 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

good analogy 

Just needs Deano’s input for a landscape gardening pov 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

I like you lot but it's really odd seeing Newcastle fans falling over themselves to defend Chelsea in the league cup. 

I get it with wykiki who is clearly in denial about being madly in love with a Scouser workmate. The rest of you I'm a bit worried about.

I avoided the game as I’d rather they both lost. However I hate Liverpool more. Probably because their fans (particularly the plastic variety) have been irritating as fuck for the entire 40-odd years I’ve been interested in football. Also with Chelsea the more traditional fan base at least seems to realise what a set of cunts they are, almost revelling in it. Which is nothing to be admired but it’s better than the holier than thou Scouse cunts. 

• Like 5

This is my 50th year of hating the scouse cunts, my golden anniversary of bile.

We’ll probably get the bastards in the cup final and to rekindle my hatred from same game in 74.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

We’ll probably get the bastards in the cup final and to rekindle my hatred from same game in 74.

I fucking hope not as we'd probably fucking lose and the build up to the final would be absolutely unbearable.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

if we do get to the final, this is the obvious outcome. i'd rather go out to blackburn 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Look at everyone ROUND ON the Scotsman itt for having THE TEMERITY to suggest that anyone was defending Chelsea. Outrageous.

I'd no idea blastronaut supported anyone tbh as he's never in the football threads but if we knew he did what would be his xGH number I wonder? If you're not sure just knock up one of your excel things. :good:

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'd no idea blastronaut supported anyone tbh as he's never in the football threads but if we knew he did what would be his xGH number I wonder? If you're not sure just knock up one of your excel things. :good:

I’d no idea he was Scottish 

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I’d no idea he was Scottish 

I'm sure he's only mentioned smaller clubs up there so I assumed if he liked anyone it would be a Motherwell or someone similar. No wonder he's never posted in the football thread! I wonder how many times he's seen something where we're pulling our hair out at something Liverpool have done or something that's happened to them that's been very favourable to them and been seething at our reactions but kept schtum? :lol:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Stirling Albion (I think)

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I fucking hope not as we'd probably fucking lose and the build up to the final would be absolutely unbearable.

Welcome to my world, you can carry the torch of damnation after I croak.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Im the wrong side of 40 and I've still never met a good scouser. 

That includes spending a weekend in Liverpool. 

The wrong side of 40 around here is being under it. #weold

Edited by OTF
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Im the wrong side of 40 and I've still never met a good scouser. 

That includes spending a weekend in Liverpool. 

Worked with loads and they were, without a single exception, fucking unbearable. 

I worked with a couple of lads from the Wirral who went to great lengths to explain that they were Woolybacks, not Scousers, they were Tranmere fans too. 

They despised Scousers, more so than any of us on here, I got the impression it was like Geordies and Mackems, but with the same awful accent :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Worked with loads and they were, without a single exception, fucking unbearable. 

I worked with a couple of lads from the Wirral who went to great lengths to explain that they were Woolybacks, not Scousers, they were Tranmere fans too. 

They despised Scousers, more so than any of us on here, I got the impression it was like Geordies and Mackems, but with the same awful accent :lol:

I will offer at least a handful of scousers I've met have been decent lads. They were pretty much all older lads, and had spent at least half of their life in the North East following uni spells. I think they'd been softened from their miserable scouserness over time - they were no doubt absolute cunts prior to moving to the region :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Blastronaut is sound and TBF I know he supports his local club, Stirling, so he probably deserves some respite with a PL team.

Unfortunately Liverpool fans here are the fucking worst. Ex-pats or locals that took them for their glory hunting team, just generally smug cunts.

I work with a guy (sorry Ciaomanheyman but it's applicable for the type he is) who was born in Durham, would be in his 40s, and is he a MLF, no! Is he of the black and white army, no! What about Darlo? Nope.

Cunt's supports the red scouse because they are successful, of course you do mate! He works in sales - product placement sales!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Blastronaut is sound and TBF I know he supports his local club, Stirling, so he probably deserves some respite with a PL team.

Unfortunately Liverpool fans here are the fucking worst. Ex-pats or locals that took them for their glory hunting team, just generally smug cunts.

I work with a guy (sorry Ciaomanheyman but it's applicable for the type he is) who was born in Durham, would be in his 40s, and is he a MLF, no! Is he of the black and white army, no! What about Darlo? Nope.

Cunt's supports the red scouse because they are successful, of course you do mate! He works in sales - product placement sales!

I'm not necessarily having a go at blastronaut just questioning his criticism of us 'defending Chelsea' :lol: (AS IF) just because we aren't on team Liverpool or blowing smoke up their rectums. 

I don’t actually mind Irish or Welsh Liverpool fans so much, and same goes for Scots if it’s their second team really. Even further afield in some cases. The English ones from other parts of the country to Liverpool though. Actually the ones from Liverpool as well :lol: 

That Tough Guy Mick or whatever he was called was a prime example 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

The worst of the fucking worst for me is a person born in the north east, being a football fan, and NOT supporting a team in the North East. I can just about forgive someone from Gateshead with mackem family picking the mackems, as it's bred into them. But someone from Durham not picking a north east based team is fucking cringey. I went to school with a lad from Fenham who supported Man Utd - never met someone who deserved a good bullying more - though he never got it, so was just an obnoxious prick. He didn't have any family connection to Man Utd, he liked Cantona and they beat us to the league once. He was probably also a Blackburn fan for a year too.

• Like 3

Just now, Alex said:

I don’t actually mind Irish or Welsh Liverpool fans so much, and same goes for Scots if it’s their second team really. Even further afield in some cases. The English ones from other parts of the country to Liverpool though. Actually the ones from Liverpool as well :lol: 

That Tough Guy Mick or whatever he was called was a prime example 

Liverpool for Irish and Welsh fans are the 'closest' premier league club to them for the most part so they'll make a sort of paper thin argument that they are their 'local' team. They quite often have an actual local team too, which will be some lower league team on their doorstep - I don't mind this as much. It's cunts that support a 'big' club because they are big

• Like 2