Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

I'm fast forwarding through most of this MOTD cos I pathetically can't bear to watch the comebacks from these teams we're chasing.

I will however watch the full highlights of Everton getting botted at home by THEE AMMUZ.

1 minute ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

He has scored quite a few goals already you silly goose 

Three. I should know cos I've got all of his team's matches sending alerts to my phone, just in case there's some hot Maxi news I can bring to you.

YOU'RE WELCOME BTW you SILLIER goose.

• Haha 4

Nice of Fulham to do us a favour and great to see the referee's association ensuring Liverpool have enough ET to get a winner.

The cunts are going to do everything in their power to give them the Klopp wet dream.

I'm confused as to why Paul Tierney didn't blow for full time when Forest regained possession on the edge of their box? Surely that's a new phase of play and it was beyond 98mins at that point. 

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'm confused as to why Paul Tierney didn't blow for full time when Forest regained possession on the edge of their box? Surely that's a new phase of play and it was beyond 98mins at that point. 

What they put up on the board is only advisory. Not seen it but Isegrim said yesterday that the time added on was legit. 

Think we’d feel the same as Forest but they did have 80 secs to defend better before Nunez scored apparently. It’s like  Eddie’s first reaction to Diaz’s winner last season at Anfield… “we should’ve defended the corner better” ..  

All valid points but we almost need an independent inquiry at the minute to look into the stuff that just goes in this lots' favour.

There's absolutely a "you make your own luck" element to it, and maybe it's as much as 90%, but there's no doubt in my mind that this lot get help in a way that I don't think any other team does, including Man United.

• Like 4

Being really good at intimidating officials clearly helps. Especially if you’ve got carte blanche to do so. Yet they brought in a rule aimed solely at Tindall because a few managers didn’t like getting wound up when things weren’t going their way. Hopefully Man City can spoil the party for the insufferable cunts

Edited by Alex
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Being really good at intimidating officials clearly helps. Especially if you’ve got carte blanche to do so. Yet they brought in a rule aimed solely at Tindall because a few managers didn’t like getting wound up when things weren’t going their way. Hopefully Man City can spoil the party for the insufferable cunts

Aye I'm hoping Man City wreck Ten Hag's lot this afternoon and then Klopp's lot next weekend.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Bottom half of the Championship is mad :lol: Sunderland might well be dragged into it yet

There’s too many teams and points between them and the relegation spots imo. You can 150/1 for them to go down. Mind, you can get 200/1 for them to get promoted :lol: 

Next season might be a tough one like 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

All valid points but we almost need an independent inquiry at the minute to look into the stuff that just goes in this lots' favour.

There's absolutely a "you make your own luck" element to it, and maybe it's as much as 90%, but there's no doubt in my mind that this lot get help in a way that I don't think any other team does, including Man United.

Don’t know if this has been posted on here before but I seem to remember people questioning the impartiality of those who compiled it :lol:  it’s like a “black ops” counter propaganda campaign :D 

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/38196464/how-var-decisions-affect-premier-league-club-2023-24

• Haha 2

Hasn't it always been the case that the "big" teams get more than the rest? Fergie time etc. 

I suppose it's just more obvious now with VAR. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye I'm hoping Man City wreck Ten Hag's lot this afternoon and then Klopp's lot next weekend.

Ah fuck, Scotty's kiss of death.

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It’s funny to see the media narrative, willing Klopp to have this glorious swan song. Which is completely at odds with what virtually every non-Liverpool supporting football fan wants. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Ah fuck, Scotty's kiss of death.

21 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Expect Man Utd to pick up some points off the back of this now.

There's gonna be a worst patter of the year awards ceremony this December. "kiss of death" and "teehee Everton" content is expected to feature HEAVILY.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

There's gonna be a worst patter of the year awards ceremony this December. "kiss of death" and "teehee Everton" content is expected to feature HEAVILY.

Mate, you've already won by a landslide.

Enjoy your trophy.

Premier League Utt GIF by Everton Football Club

Participation Trophy GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sammynb said:

Mate, you've already won by a landslide.

Enjoy your trophy.

Premier League Utt GIF by Everton Football Club

Participation Trophy GIF

#shitpatteroftheyearnominee

Just a labelling system I'm testing, nothing to worry about.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

#shitpatteroftheyearnominee

Just a labelling system I'm testing, nothing to worry about.

Unfortunately the hat doesn't fit, because of my topknot, you should try it on Scotty, might make you look younger.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Unfortunately the hat doesn't fit, because of my topknot, you should try it on Scotty, might make you look younger.

He won’t, quite rightly. The last thing a ginger should do is anything that would draw further attention to their hair 

3 hours ago, Alex said:

There’s too many teams and points between them and the relegation spots imo. You can 150/1 for them to go down. Mind, you can get 200/1 for them to get promoted :lol: 

Next season might be a tough one like 

Aye, that’s likely the case as you’d be surprised if they remained on 47 points until

the end of the season. Thought it would be very funny if they did.

• Haha 1