Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

21 minutes ago, Renton said:

What if we get a situation like '73 where some shit second tier club flukes it? Then again I've heard the average championship side could easily hold there own against the like of PSG, so may be you're on to something here. 

They’d have to get Exile in to play in the centre of the park. 

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

PSG and dortmund in the semis. 
if only we didn’t have all these injuries, neither of those teams are better than us. 

If only PSG didn't have the ref and VAR in their back pocket to absolutely shaft us in injury time, injuries or not.

• Like 2

Blyth's takeover by "Winners Worldwide" was finalised yesterday. Unless we better Farsley's result today we will be relegated by 5pm.

You couldn't write it 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Blyth's takeover by "Winners Worldwide" was finalised yesterday. Unless we better Farsley's result today we will be relegated by 5pm.

You couldn't write it 🤦🏻‍♂️

They’re getting beat 4-0 at home already. Farsley are winning 1-0. Unless I’m mistaken though, you’re not quite right and there’s a glimmer of hope. If Farsley lose then Blyth could still stay up on GD I think. 

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

They’re getting beat 4-0 at home already. Farsley are winning 1-0. Unless I’m mistaken though, you’re not quite right and there’s a glimmer of hope. If Farsley lose then Blyth could still stay up on GD I think. 

Aye, but we are relying on Farley conceding 2 in the 2nd half 

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Aye, but we are relying on Farley conceding 2 in the 2nd half 

Aye. It’s looking grim but not quite done yet as their GD is still much better. 

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Farsley just scored ffs. 

I used to work in Farsley.  Six fingered cunts who call it Farsley 'Village'  Its not been a village for over hundred years the mad cunts.

• Haha 1

What's with the Chelsea wank off by Lineker?  They got beat by City but because they went 'toe to toe with one of the best teams in the world' they should be applauded and its encouraging signs.

Fuck off you mad cunt.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

On a side note, has there ever been a shitter set off 3pm kick offs in the PL?

IMG_0778.thumb.jpeg.dd08d3353866f4bbc119e94a9938fdb2.jpeg

11 goals in two games wasn't too shabby tbf.

17 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Sky willing an Arsenal win here. The next weeks advertisements are banking on it.😂 

Was Alan Smith on co-comms? :D

Was happy to see City win today, makes Europe (and chances of keeping Bruno) easier

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I used to work in Farsley.  Six fingered cunts who call it Farsley 'Village'  Its not been a village for over hundred years the mad cunts.

:lol:

[Last week]

"Do you fancy doing Everton v Forest, Gary?"

GettyImages-1198932537-scaled.jpg

"You are joking, aren't you?"

[Today]

"....and it's over to our match day commentators at Goodison Park, Bill Leslie and Andy Hinchcliffe."

• Haha 3