Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Watching it reminds me how these cunts don’t deserve to be there because of the very dodgy penalty snd our stupidity.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

ManUtd fans absolutely seething over Sancho's performance tonight is a nice little bonus. 

Different player now. Ten Nonce must be seething.

Chelsea score against Spurs 1-0 var take ages to give the goal that never looked in doubt. I just hate var.

• Like 1

Roma v Leverkusen on TNT with Ian darke and Robbie savage or the same game on setanta with just the crowd noise at a rocking stadio olimpico? It's a tricky one...... :lol:

• Haha 5

I was hoping Spurs could manage a result to keep Chelsea at distance from us but they've looked hopeless again. 

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

You can never rely on spurs to do you a favour. They could conceivably lose the next 2 as well. 

If I thought they could lose every game for the rest of the season I’d be happy 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

If I thought they could lose every game for the rest of the season I’d be happy 

Their silver lining is that they have Sheff Utd last game of the season.

Bin dippers and Man City up next. 

9 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Maddison is shit

They've got a bunch of players like him and Johnson who love step overs etc which is all canny when you're winning. But not when you're under the cosh. You need character. Maddison is an absolute cunt. 

Maddison is talented but hasn't come back the same player after the injury.  I'm not so sure about Brennan Johnson. He is just quick. Bang average.

22 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Maddison is talented but hasn't come back the same player after the injury.  I'm not so sure about Brennan Johnson. He is just quick. Bang average.

I also get the impression he went to

Spurs mainly for the lifestyle. He’s still young but he’s won the league and the cup. Spurs might win a trophy but they don’t look any closer to a serious chance of winning the league. I don’t really see Maddison as anything other than a squad player for England either, given the competition. So that’s unlikely to be much of a motivation going forward. I agree he’s talented but not in the sort of top drawer ‘game changer’ category. A bit of a luxury player really. 

• Like 3