Other Games 23/24

Ayatollah Hermione

Then you watch Burnley's shout for a pen at the start of our game. If that's Saka going over there, it's a penalty. No doubt in my mind. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Arsenal's pen and Man City's first yesterday were pretty outrageous. 

The city one I thought the game had stopped due to the head injury. Then I saw haaland with the ball and realised they had given a pen too. 

Chelsea seem to have their act together now. I suspect they’ll be more of a threat for 6th than Man Utd. Poch seems to be getting a tune out of them

now.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Chelsea seem to have their act together now. I suspect they’ll be more of a threat for 6th than Man Utd. Poch seems to be getting a tune out of them

now.

Someone needs to break that Cole Palmer cunt

Edited by Toonpack

46 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

now.

Aye they're gonna be a problem next season too. I thought they would be this season but it's taken Pinocchio longer than I expected to sort the mess out. They look like they'll fly out the traps alongside us next season now. 

Nothing a couple of points deductions won't put right. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Villa losing. Although they can afford to now. 

VAR checking possible incorrect post. 

• Haha 3

How strange, last week on sky there was interviews with players and managers after the North London derby in the early game but this week straight after villa's match it's straight over to Anfield and catch the interviews on sky sports news....

How Bizarre Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

How strange, last week on sky there was interviews with players and managers after the North London derby in the early game but this week straight after villa's match it's straight over to Anfield and catch the interviews on sky sports news....

How Bizarre Reaction GIF

Been this way since the 80s at least.  When it all runs out in 2037, rather than talk about the title fight they'll A.I. Cilla Black sucking a Liver Bird's cock.

It's better to burn out, than fade away.

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Salah scored. Commentator covered in spunk

‘There’s that big, broad, starry smile again!’ as he looks miserable as fuck.

• Haha 5

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Salah scored. Commentator covered in spunk

I was just about to post something like that.

It was cringe-worthy from the commentator. 

• Haha 2

Have they had to turn down the volume on the famous Anfield atmosphere or is it just quiet as fuck?

Us beating Spurs the other week was a tactical masterclass from Howe, the downside is it's shown every other cunt how to beat them. Ange is definitely the first one sacked next season, mate.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Aye they're gonna be a problem next season too. I thought they would be this season but it's taken Pinocchio longer than I expected to sort the mess out. They look like they'll fly out the traps alongside us next season now. 

Nothing a couple of points deductions won't put right. 

I'm not worried.

They've lost their starting CB next season and their CF is hopeless. Palmer is in good form and has single handedly won them a fair few games. They might have to sell Gallagher to balance the books too. 

Csnt believe they spent £400mil on Cucurella, Enzo, Mudryk, Jackson and Caicedo :lol: 

Even by my standards I've played a blinder here. Got the game on and managed to miss all four (4) goals. :lol:

I wonder if there'll be the same grave looks, hand wringing, post mortem about how bad spurs were with no real mention or praise of the team that beat them by four goals (if they don't score more?) I'm going to saaaayyyyy..... Nah. 

• Like 1

Just missed the two spurs goals as the missus shouted me through again as she's packing stuff. I'm not bothered but missing all six goals in a game you're watching is some going, mind. I'm even impressed with myself, tbh. :lol:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just missed the two spurs goals as the missus shouted me through again as she's packing stuff. I'm not bothered but missing all six goals in a game you're watching is some going, mind. I'm even impressed with myself, tbh. :lol:

Actually it's 8 goals it's 4-4 

😂

• Haha 3