Sela Cup

Christmas Tree

Just now, LongTimeAdmirer said:

bumbling barnes.
tap in.

lets get back to the match now. 

:lol: Typical women.  'Shush, I wan't to watch Corrie, I told you I was going out and you didn't listen'

22 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Come on. Amuse us.  What does BB stand for?

Barnes got into the position and it wasn't a tap in.

Boring Bastard if they were referring to themselves?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just got in to see the last two goals. Barnes is going to get us some goals this season, lad just has the knack of getting in the right place and unlike a Miggy, a Longstaff or a Murphy, he'll not flap when he has time to think about the finish. I can only assume LTA is on the wind up unless they're deranged? 

• Like 1

Who was the moon howler who had vendettas against certain players and made up various infantile acronyms about them?…. he hated the mackems (fair enough) but was a bit obsessively pathetic about it? LTA is him iyam :cuppa: 

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Who was the moon howler who had vendettas against certain players and made up various infantile acronyms about them?…. he hated the mackems (fair enough) but was a bit obsessively pathetic about it? LTA is him iyam :cuppa: 

Who kept using TOT Lascelles? He wasn't wrong like. 

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Wolfie ??