Sela Cup

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

It was essembee.

What was even better was his insistence that only he had told us about something so obvious that nobody disagreed with that he thought he was the only one who had noticed.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

What was even better was his insistence that only he had told us about something so obvious that nobody disagreed with that he thought he was the only one who had noticed.:lol:

I’ve told you before, the sun comes up then the moon. Then the sun, then the moon. 

When will you understand! 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

This long sentence, btw. I can only apologise, I've just read it back and even I'm baffled by it. :lol:

• Haha 5

Probably bodes well that we’re unbeaten in pre-season, after playing some genuinely good sides, whilst never actually playing our strongest XI. The squad depth from the midfield onwards is tremendous. If you can get a right footed centre half and this young lad Murphy is actually the real deal at LB, we’re not far off tbh

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

No idea who essembee is but we live in a free world, allowed to have an opinion. 

Simmer it down old fellas. 

Yeah all allowed an opinion but it’s going to get canny boring if you just slag off whoever starts left wing all season. 

1 hour ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

these villareal are shite, not to mention a 50 year old in goal. Good runout for us though

Thoughts and prayers 

33 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

You heard it here first 👆

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, strawb said:

Yeah all allowed an opinion but it’s going to get canny boring if you just slag off whoever starts left wing all season. 

For good parts of last season, Eddie would start Joe or Anderson on LW. I never said nothing. 

Edited by LongTimeAdmirer

32 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Unless that opinion is Barnes is decent and selling ASM is a wise decision. 

Barnes has already got more goals for us than ASM managed all last season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

yeah but when will you answer Leazesmag’s simple question? 

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I've been banging this drum for weeks. And even if we push Burn to CB, he's going to get tiki taka'd to death in the CL

So you’re not bothered about Burn playing out of position at left back but you’re concerned about him in his natural position at centre back? :lol:  I think we need a LB more than a CB. Not sure if we’ll get either, maybe just the one 🤷🏻‍♂️

Did you see some of the dross that got out of the champions league groups last season? Fuck knows how we’ll get on but there is really no need to feel negative about our chances in the champions league due to the perceived strength or weakness of our squad iyam :cuppa:

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

So you’re not bothered about Burn playing out of position at left back but you’re concerned about him in his natural position at centre back? :lol:  I think we need a LB more than a CB. Not sure if we’ll get either, maybe just the one 🤷🏻‍♂️

Did you see some of the dross that got out of the champions league groups last season? Fuck knows how we’ll get on but there is really no need to feel negative about our chances in the champions league due to the perceived strength or weakness of our squad iyam :cuppa:

Aye, because if he gets injured at LB, then we have Targett and Dummett who can fill in. And whilst they're not amazing, they're certainly better than Lascelles.