Eddie and Mad Dog's Ponderous and Clumsy Useless Shites v The Ghost of Ivan Toney's, can I get 3/1 for that, Bees

sammynb

6 hours ago, toonotl said:

I'm concerned that the poms have concerns that this match thread isn't in the spirit of match threads. Nah. Just fucking with ya. I care about winning.

Nah, this lot are cool but as long as we call it shithousery.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Time for a bit of rotation with so many players away on international duty and the milan game on wednesday? 

-----------Pope

Trips--Schar--Botman--Hall

-----------Bruno

-----Longstaff---Anderson

Murphy---Wilson----Barnes

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye I think we might see changes in midfield here.

Possibly the boys from Brasil, seeing they will both be back late from their international duty.

Regardless Eddie will have given them all a kick to the nads to get their concentration back.

sausage GIF

Edited by sammynb
  • Like 1

i dunno how joe got on for brazil but he looked knackered against brighton. i'd "rest" him if he isn't 100% as his game relies on his energy. miggy is a doubt too, so an opportunity to bring in barnes and move gordon to the right, or to give murphy a go. 

anderson also deserves more of a look in than he's been getting. howe isn't one to make wholesale changes but feels like it might be on the cards given the games we have coming up this week.

howe often plays tee lads who he's been training during international break, which makes me think longstaff and anderson might both be in with a shout. makes sense to hold tonali back for his return to the san siro 

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i dunno how joe got on for brazil but he looked knackered against brighton. i'd "rest" him if he isn't 100% as his game relies on his energy. miggy is a doubt too, so an opportunity to bring in barnes and move gordon to the right, or to give murphy a go. 

anderson also deserves more of a look in than he's been getting. howe isn't one to make wholesale changes but feels like it might be on the cards given the games we have coming up this week.

howe often plays tee lads who he's been training during international break, which makes me think longstaff and anderson might both be in with a shout. makes sense to hold tonali back for his return to the san siro 

The fact that Hall has been training with England makes me think that he may not get in yet for this very reason.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

The fact that Hall has been training with England makes me think that he may not get in yet for this very reason.

yeah, you could be right, annoyingly. I’m hoping Howe makes an exception after BDB’s recent performances 

49 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Tonali has a knock doesn't he?  Seems that will allow an easy decision.  Casey reckons Sven is fit so expect him not to play.

Is that why he wasn't in the Italian squad?

30 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Joe replaced Bruno against Peru and got about 20 minutes.

Does Anderson deserve more of a look in? He's not done much in any of the sub appearances so far this season. He did okay in preseason but it was preseason.

Needs to be both Isak and Wilson starting, get the game tied up then hook them and give them a rest ready for Tuesday night.

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Time for a bit of rotation with so many players away on international duty and the milan game on wednesday? 

-----------Pope

Trips--Schar--Botman--Hall

-----------Bruno

-----Longstaff---Anderson

Murphy---Wilson----Barnes

You're really desperate for Hall to play aren't you? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sammynb said:

Is that why he wasn't in the Italian squad?

He was in the Italy squad an played the first match but was rested for the second due to 'muscle fatigue' which doesn't sound too serious.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He was in the Italy squad an played the first match but was rested for the second due to 'muscle fatigue' which doesn't sound too serious.

I only saw their game against the Ukraine and he wasn’t in the squad but that’s good and bad it was fatigue.

Good cause hopefully it’s not too serious. Bad because he’s not played a full game for us yet and he’s already suffering muscle fatigue six games into the season. So what is going on with that?