Eddie and Mad Dog's Ponderous and Clumsy Useless Shites v The Ghost of Ivan Toney's, can I get 3/1 for that, Bees

sammynb

Realise there is a whole international break before the match but I can't be having you lot pissing your pants over who is going to start the fucking match thread.

A win to us after Eddie and Mad Dog get the two week break to iron out the kinks, not not those ones Fist, and a return to sausage for the lot of you.

BTW

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwiVHbeo__E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

edit: anyone know how to embed instagram videos?

Edited by sammynb
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I approve, we need something to change and if Eddie Howe is not prepared to do it, we here at toontastic will just have to step the fuck up.  

Edited by trophyshy
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

@sammynb are you this premature in other things?

Only when MrsNb wants me to hurry the fuck up!

TBH @Kevin Carr's Gloves I couldn’t stomach two weeks of the usual lot all declining to step up.

I’ve missed a penalty in my time but I’ve never pissed myself over taking the next one.

As an aside I fucking hate international breaks.

Edited by sammynb
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, sammynb said:

Realise there is a whole international break before the match but I can't be having you lot pissing your pants over who is going to start the fucking match thread.

A win to us after Eddie and Mad Dog get the two week break to iron out the kinks, not not those ones Fist, and a return to sausage for the lot of you.

BTW

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwiVHbeo__E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

slowclap-shottas.gif

This place has been reeking of piss last couple of days 

5 hours ago, sammynb said:

BTW

Here you go,

p.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, MrBass said:

Here you go,

p.gif

Excellent work Mr Bass, you can't get more sausage than that,

16 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Fuck that -  we can do West Ham too. 5-1 there last season, wasn’t it?

Glad to see you've got your pampers on Gloomy, time to stand up, forwards and onwards.