Eddie and Mad Dog's Misfiring Majestic Mags v Pep's Not In Love, So Don't Forget It, It's Just A Silly Phase Citeh's Going Through

sammynb

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Man U away, bad, bad draw but I think we'll do them, I really do. It was nailed on we weren't getting an easy draw. 

They're a pile of shite. We have to put out a strong side against them now though, just to get our own back.

Looking at the full draw I do actually fancy Bournemouth beating Liverpool with Klopp often preferring his third teeth for cup games. West Ham will be up for it against Arsenal as well. It is up to us to get something out of this competition.

• Like 1

Just now, sammynb said:

They're not puppies, they're only the ears off a crazy spaniel.

Which link are we on about here? 

Boyles does look like a dogs back-end, including the winnets. 

If my spaniel’s lugs looked like Charlotte’s I’d be taking him for waaay longer walks. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Looking at the full draw I do actually fancy Bournemouth beating Liverpool with Klopp often preferring his third teeth for cup games. West Ham will be up for it against Arsenal as well. It is up to us to get something out of this competition.

image.gif.564254ddec61e15f6a16eb02d918d8bd.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sammynb said:

Cheers, need to cancel the Bein subs while it's still free and scam them for the next round.

@RobinRobin sing out if you want the login dets so you can watch the cracking game you missed, before I can it tonight.

No worries.

I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous answer :smile:

Hot Dog Dogs GIF

Tired Sausage Dog GIF

57 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

No worries.

I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous answer :smile:

Hot Dog Dogs GIF

Tired Sausage Dog GIF

I will have run out of ways to dup them out of the free access by then, so expect you to step up young Frodo.

37 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Him and lascelles were solid last night really.  After initial meh and shitting pants they grafted like fuck.

Agreed. Maybe we've got more central defensive cover than we thought.Man city, even a weakened side, is one hell of a test. 4 clean sheets in a row now, loving it. 

• Like 5