Eddie and Mad Dog's Misfiring Majestic Mags v Pep's Not In Love, So Don't Forget It, It's Just A Silly Phase Citeh's Going Through

sammynb

Winning the xG at half time in a game where these two commentators are telling us we’re up against the second coming of Brazil ‘70 :lol: If we get at these, hook some of the players that are too terrified to trap a ball or compose themselves, we might Nick it. Or they bring on Haaland and Foden and kill us off. Either or 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Winning the xG at half time in a game where these two commentators are telling us we’re up against the second coming of Brazil ‘70 :lol: If we get at these, hook some of the players that are too terrified to trap a ball or compose themselves, we might Nick it. Or they bring on Haaland and Foden and kill us off. Either or 

Imagine if we took the lead. Fuck me. 

Well that was shite but we're in the game because City have been pretty gland in the final third. 

What a waste of a finish from Murphy from the best chance of the game. Didn't seem confident at all and seemed like a half hearted attempt. 

Not a bad first half. I'm happy for us to hold them to 0-0 for as long as possible and look to hit them on the break. All the pressure is on them. Let them get frustrated and push more men forward looking for a goal trying to avoid a shootout. I don't think we'll mind it ending 0-0. Penalties, at home, against the best team in the world so no pressure, it's a free shot for us. But not for them.

• Like 1

I think a bit of perspective on the Murphy chance is required. A one-on-one like that is still a 50/50. He placed it well enough. It was going right in the corner and as a right footer he got it about as far to the side of the keeper as he could. Keeper made a nice save with the trailing leg.

4 minutes ago, toonotl said:

Not a bad first half. I'm happy for us to hold them to 0-0 for as long as possible and look to hit them on the break. All the pressure is on them. Let them get frustrated and push more men forward looking for a goal trying to avoid a shootout. I don't think we'll mind it ending 0-0. Penalties, at home, against the best team in the world so no pressure, it's a free shot for us. But not for them.

Agreed. We've been nowhere near as bad as has been made out. Bunch of fannies on here tbh. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

He was a funny mad bastard like. Shame his head exploded when Joelinton turned out to be class. RIP 

He told us first. RIP

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What’s ET short for? 

Because he’s only got wee legs. 

:rimshot:

1982 wants it's joke back. :lol:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Agreed. We've been nowhere near as bad as has been made out. Bunch of fannies on here tbh. 

We were, like :lol: could barely trap or pass a ball, when we did get it, it went backwards or out of play and we were showing a 19 year old called Bobb absolute fearsome respect. We’re so much better than that these days