Eddie and Mad Dog's Couldn't Score In A Brothel, Useless, One Footed Geordie Lads v Da, Da, Dortmund, Ich Lieb' Dich Nicht, Du Liebst Mich Nicht

sammynb

5 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

Is there shite running from under the toilet doors?

Came down from Edinburgh on the train yesterday. Released the brown bear from its cave in the disabled wc. Returned to my seat then two minutes later someone was complaining about the area I had just vacated being out of order :D 

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Look for the lad ordering a double veggie sausage butty whilst listening to Roni Size on his Earbuds…

… on an electric hoverboard. 

VYP

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Finally. The proof that he's not Scottish.

It’s for Gloom. It’s ok JD is kosher 😆

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Wrong plastic jock. :lol:

Am exotic . I can’t help it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Any issues speak to my parents. You’ll need a clairvoyant mind :D 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Shots at 12am seemed like a good idea at the time. Hanging out my arse on the train home now after about 4 hours sleep 

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Ha. I think we’re on the same train @Dr Gloom :lol: 

:lol:

Fucking hell, it's like 'Brief Encounter' this.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

PL and Gloom will be doing 69s together by 10.30am.

Steady on, they're just being friendly. :good:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Alex said:

VYP

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

He'll be gluten free. I know it with every fibre of my being.

FMOP

Look for the lad ordering pea shoots and Kia seed with cauliflower rice whilst tutting at people eating dead things on bread. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

There's been some shite written in the papers overnight man. "Howe taught a lesson", "reality check for mags", "toon come crashing down"

We had more possession than them and the same number of shots. We hit the cross bar twice, missed a one on one and could have had a penalty. And that's after losing two players to injury. 

We were never going to walk all over Dortmund. They lost the league on the last day of last season. We more than held our own against them and will give them a good game in the return leg. 

Fully agree, it’s this desperation from the media to basically paint us as needing to be “put in our place”. As you say this is a Dortmund side who almost won a title last year and have been largely unbeaten this season, they also have a team of experienced CL players. It was far from a humbling, we held our own even in what was an off game from some of our main players and with injury troubles. 

• Like 4

Head above the parapet here, but we pagger Milan at home. Trippier has Leao scouted now and Lascelles will nut the nose off that outrageously handsome Frenchman. Either that or Wilson, Schar and Giroud will have a Zoolander vs Hansel style walk off all game instead.

Dortmund we'll turn up with our vuvuzelas to drown out them annoying fucking drums and snap their centre backs early and beat them 2-0 to overturn the home match.

The PSG match is nailed on to be invaded by a just stop oil fanatic since it never happened in the home match - match written off as a 0-0 draw.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I smell the foul stench of anti freeze coloured aereated water, with a hint of pomme du fromage:cuppa: 

To be fair to the mackem twat there, the atmosphere was dampened by both the rain and that fucking hideous bastarding drumming. Every time the monotonous cunts had a rest the crowd found it’s voice.

32 minutes ago, Dougle said:

To be fair to the mackem twat there, the atmosphere was dampened by both the rain and that fucking hideous bastarding drumming. Every time the monotonous cunts had a rest the crowd found it’s voice.

The mackem twat was hardly likely to be at the game though 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s was raining v PSG. They also had a drum. The atmosphere was worse because we didn’t play as well. That is a hill I’m completely prepared to die on. Mostly for the last 23 years since the expansion to 52k the atmosphere has been dictated by what’s been happening on the pitch. If we’ve been shite so has the atmosphere. People complaining about “hoo nee proper singers noo becoz of the ballot like” seem to disregard the complete absence of any significant vocal encouragement for the entirety of the Ashley regime. It’s fuckin bollocks to claim otherwise :cuppa: 

Edited by PaddockLad

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The mackem twat was hardly likely to be at the game though 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s was raining v PSG. They also had a drum. The atmosphere was worse because we didn’t play as well. That is a hill I’m completely prepared to die on. Mostly for the last 23 years since the expansion to 52k the atmosphere has been dictated by what’s been happening on the pitch. If we’ve been shite so has the atmosphere. People complaining about “hoo. nee proper singers noo become of the ballot like” seem to disregard the complete absence of any significant vocal encouragement for the entirety of the Ashley regime. It’s fuckin bollocks to claim otherwise :cuppa: 

For someone who seems to go to every match we play I’m pretty sure you’ve been at plenty of games where we played shite and the crowd remained fucking great, and btw we absolutely didn’t play shite last night.

Many of these experts also automatically attribute our wins to graft and intensity, with little weight given to the quality that now runs through the squad. Fine by me though, they can live in denial a little while longer hoping for their precious ManU to get their act together.

• Like 4