Geordie A Squad's Sexy Slayers of Manchesters Managerial Slapheads v Lego Head’s Cockney Spunk Bubble Over-Celebrators

Holden McGroin

Woke up just before 2 and immediately was running through match incidents in my head. Have finally given up trying to get back to sleep and just got up to watch MOTD instead.

Edited by Gemmill

"Have you spoken to Arteta since the final whistle?"

Absolutely not, I've been speaking to you guys.

"Will you go and speak to him?"

No.

:lol:

I like Craig Hope but wtf sort of question is that. Why should Eddie Howe go and console Arteta? Weird.

I really get the impression Howe doesn't like Arteta though. Which I fucking love. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

To be honest, I thought there was a clear foul by big Joe on the defender and I would've been spitting if it hadn't been over ruled against us. 

However, incredibly satisfying that it wasn't and that it caused Arteta to

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

🤣 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently because Cuntwertz leading leg wasn't the one that cleared out Longy, that's only a yellow 

IMG-20231105-WA0002.jpg

Ian Wright reckoned he was lucky to only get yellow which says something. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently because Cuntwertz leading leg wasn't the one that cleared out Longy, that's only a yellow 

IMG-20231105-WA0002.jpg

I thought it was a disgraceful tackle. Dangerous, out of control and full of intent to do the player. If Longstaff had got his studs caught then it probably would’ve been a very serious injury. Those are the exact sorts of tackles that players should be sent off for. If anything, the fact it was his trailing leg shows how out of control / late it was. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

"Have you spoken to Arteta since the final whistle?"

Absolutely not, I've been speaking to you guys.

"Will you go and speak to him?"

No.

:lol:

I like Craig Hope but wtf sort of question is that. Why should Eddie Howe go and console Arteta? Weird.

I really get the impression Howe doesn't like Arteta though. Which I fucking love. :lol:

Just watched this, the way Eddie says it is SO funny, so deadpan.

Agree about it seeming like Howe isn't a fan of Arteta anyway which is another reason to love the bloke.

You get the impression from a lot of the managers that, behind closed doors at least, they're probably alright, even the proper football pervs like Guardiola. Arteta really really seems like hes going to be a twat all day long regardless of context.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I thought it was a disgraceful tackle. Dangerous, out of control and full of intent to do the player. If Longstaff had got his studs caught then it probably would’ve been a very serious injury. Those are the exact sorts of tackles that players should be sent off for. If anything, the fact it was his trailing leg shows how out of control / late it was. 

Exactly.  I said to the BIL its the intent.  His retort was 'Havertz intent was to block the ball'  WTF

I think someone mentioned it but that's two reds that cunt has got away with against us which is why all the stuff about Bruno being lucky can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned. 

(Though he does need to stop losing it). 

Edited by NJS
  • Like 6