howe's battle weary, walking wounded but still should've done better on saturday nufc v pochettino's shit tangoing not fit for a strictly dance off, corn beef munching cockney wankers.

thebrokendoll

Just now, toonotl said:

There are positives here for Chelsea. Some of them have got some pretty flash hairdos, for instance.

Also, the badges on their shirts are really shiny.

• Haha 3

Ritchie should have been gone before the take over. Just shows what a professional he is that he is able to deliver for us when we are stretched so thinly.

This pains me to say it but I think Howe may be a better manager for us than Sir Bobby was. I am slightly too young to remember Keegan's first stint with us.

This game had it all:

Ice man returns

Miley quality

Bruce era Lascelles returns

Bruce era Joelinton returns

Lascelles redemption arc

Joelinton redemption arc

Schär class

Bruno masterclass

AG assist and goal

Needless Ritchie yellow

Dummett slide tackle

Yellow cards galore

Red card

Youth debuts

• Haha 11

There were a couple of clangers but considering we just mullered a nearly 1bn-value side with three keepers on the bench and barely broke a sweat, you have to say...that Chelsea are really, really fucking shit :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Howay the lads, bring on PSG, we'll play Karius at CB and still beat them. :nufc: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

That has to be Miley's best performance for us, and not just because of the assist. He was composed and mature throughout. It would be nice to have Longstaff back for PSG, but we'll just have to go again with what we have if not. I'm just praying that Willock hasn't completely banjaxed his achilles again, and that it's only a relatively minor set back for him. Oh and Chelsea are fucking shite. All their pundit and social media supporters were creaming their pants because they managed to score four against Citeh, but that was clearly a freak occurrence.

• Like 4