eddie howe's robbed blind, parisian walkaways with heads held high v ten hag's you think you were in hell on wednesday? you aint seen fuck all yet manc cunts

thebrokendoll

That Man United forum is canny funny. The last 20 pages or so is them:

- moaning about Ten Hag

- moaning about Rashford

- insisting that Schar should have been sent off

- genuinely seeming to have a complex about officials being against Man United, which is fucking mental

- being confused about who is reffing the game, and every 10 posts or so someone turns up and asks how the fuck Michael Oliver, a Newcastle fan, is reffing the game :lol: Doesn't matter how many times it's explained that he's not the ref and that Michael Salisbury is not the same person

- making suggestions that we're on the juice cos of the energy and physical transformation of the likes of Joelinton and Lascelles compared to two years ago. Lads, they were managed by Steve Bruce two years ago.

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I've worked out what Garnacho looks like. He's like when you watch a history documentary and they do a facial reconstruction of some medieval peasant bones that they've found.

Looks like a tranny submitting a photo they've tweaked to a dating agency with almost no confidence.

• Haha 7

I like Rashford and think he’s got great ability but I’d be seething if I was a Man Utd fan watching him jogging around the pitch like he did last night. He looks like he couldn’t give a flying fuck at the minute 

• Like 2

Ten Fraud has not created a cohesive dressing room and you can see it.

Rashford downed tools yesterday. Might be because he was played on the right or perhaps he is fucked off about his mate Sancho. Either way it’s disgraceful a player on £300k can’t put a shift in. 

• Like 2

Cracking night. Great booze-fuelled atmosphere under the lights. 

Loved it when almost the whole ground sang “you’ve seen United, now fuck off home” and “there’s only one Bruno” at the buck toothed twat.

It was so comfortable until the last ten minutes. Should really have been three or four nil by then. I expected us to run out of gas earlier than we did but Man U made it so easy for us. They just sat back, didn’t press and strolled around as if nothing was at stake. Looked like a team that’s given up on their manager. But that doesn’t take any credit away from us. We didn’t allow them to play. Absolutely controlled the midfield and some of our movement and m little one touch passing sequences were a joy to see in the flesh. 

• Like 9

9 hours ago, The Fish said:

Best I got was seeing my goading "Did you watch the game?" text get read, then 'xxxx is  typing', then nothing sent back. 

Finally got a reply

"No, didn't watch it. Knew we'd lose."

😂 fucking liar.

• Haha 4