eddie howe's robbed blind, parisian walkaways with heads held high v ten hag's you think you were in hell on wednesday? you aint seen fuck all yet manc cunts

thebrokendoll

I do like looking at these kinds of STATS as you can actually infer who the good sides are with this kind of thing. On the left, you have an unbelievably well drilled and organised side and on the right, you have a collection of fraudsters wandering around while their manager hopes for his luck to continue long past its sell by date. They’re an absolute shambles going forward. It’s saying something that Maguire has seemingly rode out his bad spell to look like one of the only adults in that team 

IMG_4782.png

• Like 4

When you look at them they seem to be clinical in front of goal, in general I mean, although even last night they nearly got one at the death. But that’s it, that’s the only positive and the only reason they’re not at least half a dozen points worse off. There’s fuck all cohesion to their play. Hoying Maguire upfront was proper desperate Sunday league stuff. In fact it probably cost them as he arguably only took up that position for the offside goal because he’d been moved up there. I know Dubravka might’ve  saved it, but for Maguire, but it shows the chaotic nature of their display

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I do like looking at these kinds of STATS as you can actually infer who the good sides are with this kind of thing. On the left, you have an unbelievably well drilled and organised side and on the right, you have a collection of fraudsters wandering around while their manager hopes for his luck to continue long past its sell by date. They’re an absolute shambles going forward. It’s saying something that Maguire has seemingly rode out his bad spell to look like one of the only adults in that team 

IMG_4782.png

the space they left between their wingers and full backs was school boy 

We look so much more balanced with Livramento in for Burn at left back. It was great to see both full backs overlapping with purpose. Tino’s ball-carrying is exactly what we have missed on that side of the field. Nothing wrong with Burn’s defending but he doesn’t offer anything like that at left back. 

• Like 7

I’ve got the hangover journey from hell back to the smoke today. Engineering works on the LNER line means it’s two trains and a replacement bus service, adding at least 90 minutes to my journey.

I’m too hungover to read my book so I plan to spend the journey inhaling post-match content. Appreciated Gemmill’s efforts so far. Post your best bits in this thread, yeah?

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

We look so much more balanced with Livramento in for Burn at left back. It was great to see both full backs overlapping with purpose. Tino’s ball-carrying is exactly what we have missed on that side of the field. Nothing wrong with Burn’s defending but he doesn’t offer anything like that at left back. 

The benefit of Tino is that along with his attacking ability, his outright pace means that if he rarely gets caught out of position, he can make it up. Burns positioning is overall very good but he knows his limitations hence doesn't bomb forward at the expense of defending. The shape is balanced and I don't think it's any coincidence that Gordon is in his best form with an attacking full back behind him. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’m too hungover to read my book so I plan to spend the journey inhaling post-match content. Appreciated Gemmill’s efforts so far. Post your best bits in this thread, yeah?

Don't give him anything. Nearly fucked it up at the end. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Who the fuck watches this shite?

You do have to wonder what sort of person decides to watch a Forest supporting nonce on YouTube rather than the actual game he’s commenting on.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’ve got the hangover journey from hell back to the smoke today. Engineering works on the LNER line means it’s two trains and a replacement bus service, adding at least 90 minutes to my journey.

Newcastle away days rule 234.7, subsection IV, clause 8:

”never travel east coast mainline on a Sunday” :D 

Pleased you saw a win mate :good:

• Thanks 1

The striking thing about this montage of Miley is he seldom wastes possession and when he does pass he’s almost always on the move again making himself available to receive it again. He’s playing with incredible maturity for a 17 year old 

• Like 4

Their best chance of getting anything was the lack of rotation for our players and tiredness kicking in. Our games so far compared to theirs is a joke, a far harder set of fixtures and if they carry on as they are they're going to slide a bit when the harder games come around, and even then, they've been spawney as fuck in some them. If we want top four there's bigger threats than these by a mile. 

Edited by Howmanheyman

The one disappointing thing last night was that the game wasn't on Sky, so we couldn't have Keane and Neville post match, and maybe Micah Richard's joying the odd hand grenade in to get those two wound up.

Jenas and McCoist slagged Man United off plenty but you really want it to be the other two.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

The striking thing about this montage of Miley is he seldom wastes possession and when he does pass he’s almost always on the move again making himself available to receive it again. He’s playing with incredible maturity for a 17 year old 

I bet he’s got a massive cock

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I've worked out what Garnacho looks like. He's like when you watch a history documentary and they do a facial reconstruction of some medieval peasant bones that they've found.

:lol:
Nailed it. 
ditchling-road-man-768x1024.jpg

Also found Medieval Beardsley

IMG_1889.jpeg.fd11868a509a3a20f5fa2ec4c6991920.jpeg

• Haha 5