eddie howe's robbed blind, parisian walkaways with heads held high v ten hag's you think you were in hell on wednesday? you aint seen fuck all yet manc cunts

thebrokendoll

Thank fuck for that.  Gotta bank these points as the Christmas run of games is gonna be brutal with the injuries we have.  FUCKING GET IN THOUGH. Totally deserved win.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Joe shouts at lino. Yellow
Anotony does. Nah, it's fine.

Just like everything though Joe did it with a heck of a lot of gusto.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Fletcher :lol: 'When they took the game to Newcastle'

When was that 'Fletch' ? You fucking bell pipe.  GTFO

Aye. They had some possession cos we were fucked, and it was nervy, but they managed 0.36xG over the 90.

Give slaphead the job for life.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

What a great bunch of lads, man. This isn't sustainable but it's fucking tremendous.

Think of next season when we'll have bolstered our depth with new signings, plus will have Tonali back. But the fact they're churning out results with so many players out is testament to the fact that under Howe we're more than a good team, we're a great club.

• Like 4

Just now, toonotl said:

What a result. Up to 5th. One step closer to January. What a team.

Hopefully Pope isn't too bad. We need him big time. The "England international".

I like Dubravka.  Good chance for him now. That looked like a dislocated shoulder to me so he’ll be out for a while.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

I like Dubravka.  Good chance for him now. That looked like a dislocated shoulder to me so he’ll be out for a while.

Aye I'm not too worried about it tbh. Dubravka is a good keeper and will get way more protection than he ever did before playing for us anyway.

• Like 2