eddie howe's robbed blind, parisian walkaways with heads held high v ten hag's you think you were in hell on wednesday? you aint seen fuck all yet manc cunts

thebrokendoll

Just now, strawb said:

He said we deserved to win. The ball sniffing cunt is broken. 

He’s for the sack.

I would love to be this lass asking the questions, I would make him dig his own grave the ball pervert.

They're top of the PL form table last 6 games or so, which they've basically managed by winning games they had no right to through sheer muscle memory.

He's going nowhere for a while yet though - you can't sack the bloke top of the form table. It's lovely.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

They're top of the PL form table last 6 games or so, which they've basically managed by winning games they had no right to through sheer muscle memory.

He's going nowhere for a while yet though - you can't sack the bloke top of the form table. It's lovely.

Aye so we keep seeing from shite like sofascore and Fabrizio I talk bollocks a lot 

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ten Hag moaning about fixture pile up. That was nowt to do with fixtures bonny lad. The dressing room fucking HATES you, that's your problem.

Enjoy your bus trip.

In fairness to Ten Slags they've hated every manager for years. They hated Jose, Van Gaal, Rangnick. The actually liked OGS because he was a lovable loser and let them get away with murder. I reckon Pep could leave Man City for them and the players and fans would turn on him almost immediately. They are an entitled group of fucktards from top to bottom.

Edited by Dazzler
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

In fairness to Ten Slags they've hated every manager for years. They hated Jose, Van Gaal, Rangnick. The actually liked OGS because he was a lovable loser and let them get away with murder. I reckon Pep could leave Man City for them and the players and fans would turn on him almost immediately. They are an entitled group of fucktards from top to bottom.

They are a toxic environment. The club is rotten from the top the bottom but unless the fans get their money out of their pockets to buy out the Glazers they will suffer further.

I like it.

• Like 4

never heard a peep from them cunts in the ground from the gallowgate corner of the milburn, fuck all.

their supporters, their players and the fucking weird little cunt who manages them all know, they're well and truly in our pockets

fucking love this man

• Haha 7

2 negatives from tonight;

Pope getting injured

I didn't watch it at the pub so I didn't get to enjoy the stages of grief play out on the faces of all the Man Utd fans round my way. 

Best I got was seeing my goading "Did you watch the game?" text get read, then 'xxxx is  typing', then nothing sent back. 

They are so easy to play through. That saviour of the English midfield Mainoo was utterly anonymous. Heir to Ronaldo's throne Garnacho was so overawed by Trippier that Keiran didn't even need to pocket him. Rashford did nowt and Bruno-from-Wish's sole contribution was giving us a breather by feigning injury.

• Haha 2

The bias towards them is absurd mind, the way the commentator kept going on and on about Mainoo while basically going “oh yeah this Miley is okay too” despite Mainoo playing one game against fucking Everton and Miley playing the games he has :lol:. Meanwhile Mainoo looked like your average Jack Colback side ways passing undersized player, while Miley controlled their midfield. 

Class performance by us, they were never in the game really aside from that absurd injury time at the end. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Tom said:

Im also off to the match, going for a lovely meal at Gaucho, an Argentinian restaurant, as part the clubs Brazilian hospitality package.

Close enough :lol: 

Trafford Council is investigating ManU after they held an event that saw many of the attendees get food poisoning. They were served raw chicken.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Howay said:

The bias towards them is absurd mind, the way the commentator kept going on and on about Mainoo while basically going “oh yeah this Miley is okay too” despite Mainoo playing one game against fucking Everton and Miley playing the games he has :lol:. Meanwhile Mainoo looked like your average Jack Colback side ways passing undersized player, while Miley controlled their midfield. 

Class performance by us, they were never in the game really aside from that absurd injury time at the end. 

At one point one commentator was talking about the tough games we have had in the last week with Chelsea and away at PSG. The other commentator replied with a straight face that Man Utd have had a similarly tough set of games with Everton and Galatasaray. Whenever Man Utd strung together a few passes they would carry on like they were dominating, before begrudgingly acknowledging that on the balance of play Newcastle have been the better side. Like anyone with eyes needed to be told.

I'm still disappointed that we only won one nil and that I had to sweat out the last 15 with unnecessary nervousness. 

• Like 3