Postecoglou's Kane-less "Top 4? You're Having A Laugh" Overachievers vs Eddie's Enervated Epic "Same XI As Last Time" Battlers

MrBass

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

He is but that was laughable for tripper. Howlers for 4 out of 5 goals now. I love this team but at times you need to call it as it is

Aye but you're also saying it's not fatigue. So is Trippier just suddenly shit now?

Just now, Gemmill said:

I honestly don't understand starting the same 11 today. We're just gonna get beat AND further exhaust the 10 outfield players. May as well take a few of them off at half time.

Who would you change?

Definite bull shit. At the start of the season we had a fit Burn and Targett. We had little need for another left back at that point. 

We're obligated to buy him in the summer.

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Howe's not infallible. The players on the bench must be sick as a chip watching this shite and wondering why they can't get a game. 

Which players in particular? Longstaff and Wilson just coming back from injury....

1 minute ago, aimaad22 said:

Anyone at this point really 

But a couple of us questioned where the subs were on Thursday before the goal and we got pelters for it.  Krafth and Ritchie should have been brought on a lot sooner than they did.

• Like 1

Just now, OTF said:

Which players in particular? Longstaff and Wilson just coming back from injury....

The two goalies will be raging they aren't getting game time at right back.

• Haha 1

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Who would you change?

I would put bairns on if that's all there is.

I'm not saying you can make changes and NOT worsen the team. I'm saying you have to accept that these 10 outfield players need a rest.

We're getting twatted anyway. You could have done the maths on this before the game and just taken the hit and let some of them have a rest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Holden McGroin said:

Top 4 is gone this year I reckon. We’ll never catch villa.  Ah well, been some good memories and injuries have fucked us. 

this could get embarrassing 

Top five are likely to get CL.

Just now, OTF said:

Hall, Dummett, Krafth, Ritchie. What's the point in having a squad if you just run the same 11 players into the ground until they get injured 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Sounds like bullshit to me. 

almost surely speculation but the suggestion was he was one of Ashworth’s picks  

it’s a bit weird that he never gets a game and on the rare occasion he has, he’s been hooked at half time twice. And against Everton ritchie and Krafth we’re getting on before him when we were desperate for fresh legs and a bit of energy. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

I'm not saying you can make changes and NOT worsen the team. I'm saying you have to accept that these 10 outfield players need a rest.

We're getting twatted anyway. You could have done the maths on this before the game and just taken the hit and let some of them have a rest.

I said Thursday that Howe's achilies heal was his timing of subs.  Got laughed at as the subs bench was bairns and Krafth / Ritchie. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Remember when we played Sheffield Wednesday? You'd fancy that against Spurs? Ridiculous.