Newcastle United Vs AC Milan - Champions League Six Pointer

Ayatollah Hermione

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Rumours of Big Dan Burn being on the bench for this one. Surely, Harvey Barnes must be close?

I thought Burn was out until late Jan with Murphy? It was the rest that were due back by the end of December. I hope the rumours are true like, we desperately need him back in the squad.

I was thinking the other day that Longstaff and Wilson were sort of surprises at the weekend, so I wouldn't be as surprised to see Barnes and Botman on the bench for Milan, since they were the two we've been told are closest to coming back.

I'm going to wank myself into a coma the day I see a squad list that doesn't include multiple goalies on the bench.

6 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

He's been economical with the truth in the past. 🙂 

Aye, he could be being straight up or he could mean that he's still getting his kit on and will be out shortly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

BBC is saying Burn will be back on the bench for the weekend's game, so I think it's unlikely we'll see him tomorrow but there is hope!

Team sausage, then Team Pissybed, then Team Sausage, all in one sentence. 

Which team thread is this again? 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Team sausage, then Team Pissybed, then Team Sausage, all in one sentence. 

Which team thread is this again? 

Team Pissy Sausage FTW

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Dubs will be gutted if he's pulling a sicky for the match and Karius comes in and has a stormer of a game.

I also think people have forgotten how good a goalie Karius was at Liverpool before Ramos assaulted him and literally ruined his career. He was fucking mint that season until the CL final - I don't think Dubravka has even been better than decent to good, other than during his initial loan spell for us.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Dubs will be gutted if he's pulling a sicky for the match and Karius comes in and has a stormer of a game.

I also think people have forgotten how good a goalie Karius was at Liverpool before Ramos assaulted him and literally ruined his career. He was fucking mint that season until the CL final - I don't think Dubravka has even been better than decent to good, other than during his initial loan spell for us.

It’d be nice if yet another one of our players , Karius, got “Howed” and became a fucking world beater. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

He already should have been a world beater tbf. Fucking Ramos knocking him sparkers royally fucked him over.

Good job there are concussion protocols in place now and we don't see players continue in that situation. 🙂 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

If the players need any more motivation tonight then they should be reminded that we’re the only club in England still in the hunt for the quadruple.

Quintuple,

We have a chance to win NE Top Dogs if we can overcome the odds and beat our incestous neighbours in the FA Cup.

Tall ask mind you

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, RobElliott said:

Quintuple,

We have a chance to win NE Top Dogs if we can overcome the odds and beat our incestous neighbours in the FA Cup.

Tall ask mind you

No no no no no.  

The NE Top Dogs Trophy hasn’t been valid for 7 years at least. 

It ONLY gets awarded when the Morlocks win it. 

• Like 1