Eddie Howe's Stumbling Sausages visit [checks notes] Rob Edwards' Harried Hatters

Meenzer

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Given off. Not sure about this one.

Fucking hell it's gonna be another idiotic one pixel offside job.

It is absolutely nonsense what they have made of the offside rule. Instead of giving attacking players the doubt to increase attacking displays goals are ruled out depending on the resolution of a screen nowadays.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

It is absolutely nonsense what they have made of the offside rule. Instead of giving attacking players the doubt to increase attacking displays goals are ruled out depending on the resolution of a screen nowadays.

Aye it's genuinely ruining the game. The only time I don't mind is when it goes in our favour. Every other time I watch that bullshit - even in games where I don't care who wins or loses - I just find it so irritating that you've got some blokes in a room actively trying to rule goals out by one or two pixels.

They've clearly made things worse.

• Like 4

Just now, Gemmill said:

Aye it's genuinely ruining the game. The only time I don't mind is when it goes in our favour. Every other time I watch that bullshit - even in games where I don't care who wins or loses - I just find it so irritating that you've got some blokes in a room actively trying to rule goals out by one or two pixels.

But then clubs voted against the technology they use in Europe.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Aye. The champions league semi-automated is so much better. Apparently the Pl turned their noses up at it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

But then clubs voted against the technology they use in Europe.

Nike ball doesn't have the technology and the deal for EPL is with them, would have cost them some dosh.

• Like 1