Fuck this shit, paedo CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

McCoist trying to claim that Ballard has had a good game btw.

An own goal, a fucking idiotic penalty, and a foul (and resultant penalty) he would probably have gone for if VAR was on. 

He was an absolute wrecking ball. 

Aye. Apart from that though

• Haha 4

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

You can have this and fuckin like it in the meantime 😀

IMG_3545.thumb.jpeg.445d70d89524692b61a41d11330e253c.jpeg

Dunno if its just me, but Almiron (I think) looks like he has bare buttocks in that photo. 

Edit:  not  Almiron, it's Botman of course. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

We absolutely pissed it and the ref gave their players a very easy ride. 

I didn’t see anything of Bellingham or Clarke to think they’re anything other than championship players, 

We were calm, methodical and played a very professional game.

Perfect really, 3-0 without getting out of first gear. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: Most dominant derby performance in my life tbh, even the 5-1 and 4-1 were more balanced. The mackems are absolutely pathetic and couldn’t get near us. Excellent performance from our lot and we didn’t have to leave second gear. 

Special mention for Pawson as that was one of the worst refereeing displays I’ve ever seen, thankfully it didn’t impact anything. Ballard should have walked for blatantly fouling Isak, he also should have had a yellow for running over and going at Gordon so that would have been another red for his pen, Hume who pushed Ballard close for worst player on the pitch also should have been sent off - I don’t get how you book Gordon but not Hume as the bloke is literally holding a strip of Gordon’s shirt he ripped off :lol:.

Aye. That ref was as bad as Sunderland in terms of his performance. That said, Ballard not walking was a bonus. Bruno getting a yellow for a perfectly fine tackle too. I wouldn’t mind but he was letting all sorts of things go unpunished then books him for that 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

We absolutely pissed it and the ref gave their players a very easy ride. 

I didn’t see anything of Bellingham or Clarke to think they’re anything other than championship players, 

We were calm, methodical and played a very professional game.

Perfect really, 3-0 without getting out of first gear. 

25 million for Clarke marra. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've completepy forgotten to have a look on RTG. Anyone got any highlights for us? 

I would imagine the game they’ve been talking about since the draw was made now doesn’t matter because NUFC doesn’t exist anymore 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, NJS said:

He did absolutely fuck all like

Edited by Alex

1 minute ago, NJS said:

Bargain. I genuinely don't remember anything he did but argue with a ref. Trippier just re-set his career goals.

• Haha 1

Joelinton stays on uninjured and we win at least 5-0 there. The difference in space they had when Miley came on compared to before was what we've been seeing in some of our league games, no fault of the kid but it's having an effect on us but luckily we were already 2-0 up and Sunderland are fucking turboshit, again in a derby down there we get a Homer Simpson referee. Absolutely bossed them, again, big Joe stays on we win five or six. Hopefully the mackems have seen their first big match for years and can now go back to the usual drudge. Fuck off home, marras there's a good mong. :good:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I would imagine the fans they’ve been talking about since the draw was made now doesn’t matter because NUFC doesn’t exist anymore 

Repeated 3500 times on one thread alone. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Joelinton stays on uninjured and we win at least 5-0 there. The difference in space they had when Miley came on compared to before was what we've been seeing in some of our league games, no fault of the kid but it's having an effect on us but luckily we were already 2-0 up and Sunderland are fucking turboshit, again in a derby down there we get a Homer Simpson referee. Absolutely bossed them, again, big Joe stays on we win five or six. Hopefully the mackems have seen their first big match for years and can now go back to the usual drudge. Fuck off home, marras there's a good mong. :good:

yeah I agree with that. We would have just controlled the game. Longstaff and Miley swapping helped but I’d give the young lad a rest. He is going to be quality. One for the future. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. That ref was as bad as Sunderland in terms of his performance. That said, Ballard not walking was a bonus. Bruno getting a yellow for a perfectly fine tackle too. I wouldn’t mind but he was letting all sorts of things go unpunished then books him for that 

Outrageous at the time and it'll no doubt be overlooked. Won the fucking ball.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, LongTimeAdmirer said:

because were beating a league 1 side? Idk... lets see what happens against villa and city 

Fuck Off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1