Elite Defenders

Nefilim

15 minutes ago, NJS said:

Actually there's a couple like that - Ian Stewart scored at Coventry and that was that. Paul Sweeney kicked a Wallace brother in two at Southampton and that was that. 

I'll try and think of more. 

Nikos Papavasiliou? 

Daniel Cordone briefly looked like a player, then lengthily not so much.

• Haha 4

Hugo Viana is another one. He would have been class for us if not for Jenas and Speed playing mint and Dyer having a rare spell without an injury to speak of.

37 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Pancrate looked decent against Swansea and Watford

I had to double check wiki to make sure I remembered it right and enjoyed the description of his Watford goal

image.png.aa793dfcf54f1fa1756c9ccc3dd6c6e7.png

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

best remembered for the his genre-defining barnet 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Saw a link and translation of his thoughts on his time here, seemed to hate it and the country in general and said 'the crowd would go nuts in Argentina for great bits of skill but they would have a wank over getting a corner'. Or words very close to that. :lol:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m not having that Bramble couldn’t pass btw. The big dopey cunt could knock 80 yard rakers one minute and throw a hand grenade at Given the next 

Aye. With both feet as well. His biggest problem was concentration. He’d look a world beater for weeks on end the just go on a run of dropping clangers

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Aye. With both feet as well. His biggest problem was concentration. He’d look a world beater for weeks on end the just go on a run of dropping clangers

Possibly the biggest confidence player I’ve ever seen too. Less than ideal for a central defender. He could absolutely ping a long pass though 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Alex said:

Pretty sure Souness blamed modern pitches re Boumsong’s issues staying on his feet  :lol: 

Maybe he was better on a wet track having impressed in Scotland?

3 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Usually waited till we were live on Sky for that shit too. That’s why the nation thought he was worse than cat shit 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, The Fish said:

There's tale of someone thinking the answers to our problems would be a young Irish winger called Shane Ferguson.

Has he finally got the hang of it yet?

7 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Has he finally got the hang of it yet?

Aye, between forefinger and thumb.

• Haha 1

On 10/01/2024 at 10:19, Nefilim said:

Titus Bramble is Manju Anjaka Man City  = Pep forces him to pass/play, he cant, he cant boom the ball, become shite.

Titus Bramble playing under Pep is a Circus Show!

Manu Akanji cost us £15m and was a mainstay of our treble winning team.

He currently holds 5 trophies if you include the euro super cup and the club world cup.

How many does Titus Bramble hold?

No doubt you'll put 5 past us on Saturday now that i've said that!!

ps. Julian Alvarez has 6 to defend if you include the World Cup with Argentina. Not bad for a kid.

pps. I removed the man city badge and text so as not to make the image to galling

5-trophies_text_wide.png

2 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

He currently holds 5 trophies if you include the euro super cup and the club world cup.

ps. Julian Alvarez has 6 to defend if you include the World Cup with Argentina. Not bad for a kid.

pps. I removed the man city badge and text so as not to make the image to galling

5-trophies_text_wide.png

Titus Bramble had the biggest cock in Digital on a Thursday night...Or he was the biggest cock in Digital on a Thursday night, I forget which. Either way I'd take either of those awards over 5 tin pot trophies.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

5-trophies_text_wide.png

oil club, finished 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Titus Bramble had the biggest cock in Digital on a Thursday night...Or he was the biggest cock in Digital on a Thursday night, I forget which. Either way I'd take either of those awards over 5 tin pot trophies.

Guessing that's a night club also can i quote you should you find yourself with all 5 a few years down the line?

13 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

Guessing that's a night club also can i quote you should you find yourself with all 5 a few years down the line?

You are correct it is (or was - fuck knows what night clubs exist anymore). Please feel free to quote me - in five years I would still prefer to have the biggest cock in a night club one night a week over some trophies - however, the latter is far more realistic than the former.

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

You are correct it is (or was - fuck knows what night clubs exist anymore). Please feel free to quote me - in five years I would still prefer to have the biggest cock in a night club one night a week over some trophies - however, the latter is far more realistic than the former.

well the dream came true for this guy so why not

74620854_106085510816091_1451507459226075136_n.jpg

• Haha 5