Fuck this shit, plastic oil CG cock sucking inbreds vs here you go mate we don’t really want the ball for fucks sake pass to one of your players cunts.

You just look at the benches and there's leagues apart even just there. I know Injuries have taken their toll but the lack of options is alarming. No one in midfield, no one up front as an option. So frustrating. 

4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

It was PSG all over again. 

I love him but he keeps making the same mistakes. We can’t defend leads. We have never done it under his management.

We should have tried to play and score again. That second half the mentality was lest just defend and get a point.

Thats the difference between top managers and average ones.

Liverpool
PSG

Man City

All there games we tried this and it didn’t work.

• Jaysus... 11

Just now, Dazzler said:

It's Fulham in the cup next, isn't it?

Two weeks time. At least some time to recharge energy and do some work. We really do need players to come back who are actually capable of making a difference.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

Really, what do people expect? It was a decent effort and we did far better than you could expect. It looked like they were giving us a hammering in the first 25 minutes.

I am disappointed obviously but can’t fault the effort.

Aye I expected us to get rodded by these today. That we didn't is a sort of positive - the defensive organisation, I mean.

The manner of the defeat is devastating (a-fucking-gain) but the defeat itself should really have been expected. 

• Like 4

Can't fault the players on the pitch. Ran themselves into the ground against the best team in the world who brought the best player in the world off the bench. After 3 months of zero options off the bench I'm fucking sick of hearing we "might do something at the end of the window" though. We are potentially closer to the bottom 3 than the top 4 after this round of games. 

Get Saudis to sponsor the club bus for £20min and sign some fucking players 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

It shows how much money you do have to spend over quite some time to bridge the gap. 

And preferable to not have a huge list of injuries. The amount of things that have gone wrong to hurt us is black comedy level. Tonali suspension, long term injuries to so many players, robbed of Champions League progression by a shockingly poor bit of refereeing. Thankfully there has been a few bright spots to give us some hope in Gordon, Isak and Miley.

Once again it's not so much the result but rather the way it transpired that hurts most.

• Like 2

Just now, Isaksbigrightfoot said:

And we can’t keep saying week in week out. It’s the injuries. That’s just an excuse. Every team gets injuries.

Either you're on the wind up or you think the rapture is nigh whenever it's pissing down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Isaksbigrightfoot said:

The big games Eddie keeps getting wrong. The decision to sit back and defend.

Wrong.

Thats the 4/5 time we have lost a game when trying to do this.

Hes showing his weaknesses.

fuck off 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Isaksbigrightfoot said:

And we can’t keep saying week in week out. It’s the injuries. That’s just an excuse. Every team gets injuries.

Mate, we’ve got most of our fucking attack and midfield injured :lol: He could have brought Willock, Joelinton, Murphy, Barnes, Anderson or Wilson on tonight but he can’t because they’re injured. If you can’t understand how that ties your hands from a tactical and game management standpoint, especially when the opposition has Kevin De Bruyne on the bench and is the literal best team in the world, then I’m not sure what to tell you

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Man Utd twice, Man City in the cup, Arsenal, Chelsea, PSG. Aye he's fucking shite at the big games isn't he.

Still with a lot of the players Bruce was taking us down with.

• Like 4

Out for a family thing, get in at HT see the score, didn't fancy us one little bit today with Joe out so genuinely surprised and happy. The longer it goes on the more you think these might just fuck it as we're dead on our feet as per but they're not taking advantage then KDB comes on and just passes it in through schar's legs and waits till the very end to play in the kid for the winner. This season is a write off, we're not getting relegated so just have to suck it up a bit and hope we get better luck with injuries, maybe get a good deal with an incoming/outgoing transfer and go again next year but I'm fucking sick of these kick in the clem's, like. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chaser said:

You just look at the benches and there's leagues apart even just there. I know Injuries have taken their toll but the lack of options is alarming. No one in midfield, no one up front as an option. So frustrating. 

Indeed, as much as I don't like him they've got a fully fit £100m player in Grealish sitting unused on their bench. Sitting alongside an England international who we're desperate to get to plug one of our many holes.

• Like 4

Fucking Ed Sheeran with his flip flops on and Karen haircut giving it big licks next to the Klingon and wobble gob 

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Out for a family thing, get in at HT see the score, didn't fancy us one little bit today with Joe out so genuinely surprised and happy. The longer it goes on the more you think these might just fuck it as we're dead on our feet as per but they're not taking advantage then KDB comes on and just passes it in through schar's legs and waits till the very end to play in the kid for the winner. This season is a write off, we're not getting relegated so just have to suck it up a bit and hope we get better luck with injuries, maybe get a good deal with an incoming/outgoing transfer and go again next year but I'm fucking sick of these kick in the clem's, like. 

De Bruyne is on another level and when he came on I did expect this. Joelinton probably would have prevented it, though.

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Fucking Ed Sheeran with his flip flops on and Karen haircut giving it big licks next to the Klingon and wobble gob 

Popped this into google translate and still unclear.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It’s the hope that kills you- which is not something we’d ever have said under the previous regime. 

Knuckle down, crack on, and we’ll get there, if that I have no doubt. 

• Like 4

Any bedwetters saying we should have attacked more…aye we did ask them to give us the ball but they told us to fuck off ffs. You need the ball to attack! And when we got it we tried. Gutting last minute goal and it’s not Trippiers fault ffs, it’s world class. We gave our best, that’s all we ask….isn’t it?? 12 first team players crocked or ill…bench weak as piss, I’ll call them if they’re dog shit, but not for that I won’t! 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Further to this I do think we're being set-up for a title charge next season. No Europe and in a much stronger place than when we finished fourth.

9 minutes ago, Isaksbigrightfoot said:

I love him but he keeps making the same mistakes. We can’t defend leads. We have never done it under his management.

We should have tried to play and score again. That second half the mentality was lest just defend and get a point.

Thats the difference between top managers and average ones.

Liverpool
PSG

Man City

All there games we tried this and it didn’t work.

Isak is basically walking around the last twenty minutes, who's going to take his place? Wilson is fucked. Our midfield situation injury/suspension wise is freakish but two attackers, one a semi-permamant crock, (albeit good striker when fit), isn't helping our cause. Isak should've been off when getting to the walking stage but there's literally nobody else to take his place.

• Like 1