Shamone Muthafucka-loving Harrods shopping Cottaging Cunts vs Eddie’s Absolutely shagged out, but still awesome Stalwarts.

Monkeys Fist

13 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I remember having to sit in the home section when we played them in the Championship. The locals weren’t happy with visiting fans in their seats and actively looking to got them evicted.

I do also remember Sels between the goal posts and Fish banging his head against a door post.

Remember that game.  Useless referee missed a clear penalty.  Wonder who that was?

image.jpeg.f2b8b9c95d134f17c751d46c52579e92.jpeg

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

we won the last home game I went to, smegma helmet 

We did, and as I recall, despite utter dominance throughout we scraped a 1-0 victory, thanks to the purple hoodie negating your presence. A herculean effort that cost the hoodie dear, so much so it lost its next game.

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

A herculean effort that cost the hoodie dear, so much so it lost its next game.

Hope you at least washed it to get the smegma off.

Just now, sammynb said:

Hope you at least washed it to get the smegma off.

Not my hoodie and I can assure you that, despite my age, my helmet is pristine.

On 23/01/2024 at 14:09, Dr Gloom said:

i got a seat in the home end next to the away section. Has anyone been recently? Is the whole of that stand still away friendly? 

putney road end seating availability looking a bit irregular here....

p1...... shitloads.

p2...... shitloads.

p3...... soldout.

767336153_Screenshot_20240126_073501_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d61a504ef312ca36e288c65342a84e64.jpg200369955_Screenshot_20240126_073526_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d6e340c673cd8e6844cc699ff177cd9e.jpg983910691_Screenshot_20240126_073851_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.15a177209abf52e75d150fa82076f851.jpg

On 24/01/2024 at 07:44, thebrokendoll said:

not if you're german it would seem. 

I was the only one who managed to stay there tbh. I had nothing to celebrate though and restricted my moaning about the referee to German…

16 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I was the only one who managed to stay there tbh. I had nothing to celebrate though and restricted my moaning about the referee to German…

:lol:

if there's only one fucker hoyed out of p3 on saturday it'll inevitably be me!

funnily enough I remember my first ever trip to craven cottage, 83/84 promotion season 2-2 draw wearing the silver away strip (the players not me) it was very early march and it was fucking freezing!

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

putney road end seating availability looking a bit irregular here....

p1...... shitloads.

p2...... shitloads.

p3...... soldout.

767336153_Screenshot_20240126_073501_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d61a504ef312ca36e288c65342a84e64.jpg200369955_Screenshot_20240126_073526_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d6e340c673cd8e6844cc699ff177cd9e.jpg983910691_Screenshot_20240126_073851_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.15a177209abf52e75d150fa82076f851.jpg

i'm in putney road end block 3. last time i went (rafa's last game) you were fine to wear colours even though it was no longer the official "neutral end" aka home end extension. wondering if that's still the case. 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm in putney road end block 3. last time i went (rafa's last game) you were fine to wear colours even though it was no longer the official "neutral end" aka home end extension. wondering if that's still the case. 

was talking to my mate yesterday who's a west ham supporter, he reckons in their recent 5-0 humping at cc there was shit loads of west ham in p3 with no bother at all.

I think it's probably safe to assume there'll be a lot more newcastle in there than you, me and me mate!

2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

was talking to my mate yesterday who's a west ham supporter, he reckons in their recent 5-0 humping at cc there was shit loads of west ham in p3 with no bother at all.

I think it's probably safe to assume there'll be a lot more newcastle in there than you, me and me mate!

the whole of the putney end was stood up, bar a few tourists, in full colours, chanting "rafa benitez...we want you to stay". hoping it's a similar story this time. 

it's a weird club, fulham. 

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

the whole of the putney end was stood up, bar a few tourists, in full colours, chanting "rafa benitez...we want you to stay". hoping it's a similar story this time.

I doubt they will be chanting for Rafa but would make for an interesting feel for the game.

19 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

:lol:

if there's only one fucker hoyed out of p3 on saturday it'll inevitably be me!

funnily enough I remember my first ever trip to craven cottage, 83/84 promotion season 2-2 draw wearing the silver away strip (the players not me) it was very early march and it was fucking freezing!

Did the classic and underestimated the walk from the tube so missed Beardsley's goal which was described as "a fantastic overhead kick". Saw it on MOTD - it was a canny over the shoulder job - not even in his top 30 goals. 

26 minutes ago, NJS said:

Did the classic and underestimated the walk from the tube so missed Beardsley's goal which was described as "a fantastic overhead kick". Saw it on MOTD - it was a canny over the shoulder job - not even in his top 30 goals. 

aye, canny but far from his best.

I went that day with rabbit (now of wor flags fame) in his mk1 golf and parked just round the corner from the ground.

much preferred the days of going to london when you could park up and pollute wherever the fuck you liked.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You’d hope she’d have washed since…

Not if there's still a bit of bush left, she'll be scared of touching it.

• Haha 3