Oonoy Immeray’s Beige Cunts vs Lee Dixon’s Beloved Black and White Shithouses.

Monkeys Fist

Can’t understate how massive an away win today would be for the second half of the season. Setting us up for a run of winnable games. 

Just now, toonotl said:

How isn't that a foul by McGinn? What is the pin-eyed dickhead complaining about? He's tried to judo throw young Miley to the ground.

Much like that Kamara twat on Gordon earlier that also went without a yellow. He was then subsequently booked for a foul on Bruno so should have been off.

• Like 2

Emery's 4-4-2 has left Gordon and Murphy with a lot of space. I can see him changing something after the break because they've been shite and we've looked really good ont the ball.

Such a shame about Isak, hope it's nothing serious. 

Next goal will be vital and will  determine who takes the points I reckon. 

villa won’t be this shit in second half and we will tire. 

Edited by Holden McGroin

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Definite reoccurrence of something for Isak. The physio didn’t bother doing anything. 

We have two strikers made of glass. 

such a shame as he was starting to look like he was getting back to his best form 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Luton 4 v 0 Brighton :lol: wow.

Squeaky bum time for the blue dippers :lol:

• Haha 2

I'm enjoying the commentary from McCoist here, when he doesn't sound like a dalek, he's okay, especially for a hun. ;)

Because he obviously quite likes us, and despite being a former Sunderland player, they absolutely loathe him. Sad Mackem bastards. 

Screenshot_20240130_210645_Chrome.thumb.jpg.378a755a3f9d0a13ec0d1c13574fc1ae.jpg

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

He’s managed 38 games over 2 seasons 

If that's the case, then it's worse than I thought. we definitely can't afford 2 crocks as striking options. One goes, and is upgraded by someone who can score and stay fit.

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

He’s managed 38 games over 2 seasons 

And he's been quality in most of them. We need cover, not getting rid of our world class players. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Squeaky bum time for the blue dippers :lol:

What a fun summer that’d be on Merseyside 

Nobby Klopp gone and Scouse mackems pedalled. :lol:

• Like 2

Us back in the Eurozone, Everton back in the relegation zone. 

We fucking DESPERATELY need to not concede early in the second half. Keep it tight for 20-25 minutes and they'll get desperate and start to give up chances. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

He's played this season when he was 100% unfit.  It's Wilson we need shut of.

I can taste the jealousy in this post. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

He's played this season when he was 100% unfit.  It's Wilson we need shut of.

I think that's a given, hopefully someone in who can share the load for goals and give Isak the chance to get fully fit again. 

This Isak is a crock business. He was clearly still unfit when we brought him back from injury too early, he played through it for ages, and he's got no one we can sub on for him. 

Our situation is making things worse for him imo. We're basically flogging one bloke and then throwing our arms up in the air when he breaks down. 

Get a third striker in and actually have some rotation before we write anyone off. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I can taste the jealousy in this post. :lol:

We all know what Mrs W would like the taste of 

• Haha 2

Good game plan executed very well. Can’t remember the name of the little fellah that caused loads of problems last season but he must be injured and his replacement Tielemans has been predictably shit. Villa park like a morgue and our lot with their tales up. Hopefully precautionary with Isak ..

• Like 1