Sir Edward of Howe’s Paggered But Awesome Beige Baiting Beauties vs Lorraine Chase.

Monkeys Fist

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

There are more goals in this game. Both teams playing so open. We’re really missing a physical presence in midfield. It’s almost like we should have signed a number 6 on loan, @PaddockLad

:lol: don’t @ me because Bruno has gone missing again mate 😆

• Haha 1

We need Burn for the set pieces to be honest. They are very threatening. 

we need to press the midfielders who have time to pick the pass to Ogbenie.

its lack of energy again. We look spent in midfield and need to control the game more. 

• Like 1

Just now, PaddockLad said:

:lol: don’t @ me because Bruno has gone missing again mate 😆

weren’t you saying everyone was wrong to say we needed a DM the other day? Forgive me if I got that wrong. The issue is clearly Bruno bringing his kid with him onto the pitch before kick off 

5 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

We need Burn for the set pieces to be honest. They are very threatening. 

we need to press the midfielders who have time to pick the pass to Ogbenie.

its lack of energy again. We look spent in midfield and need to control the game more. 

In this day and age can you really play just a player for his aerial ability? He just looks so disadvantaged everytime he's running or doing anything with his feet. I know he does well at times but we've got one of the most promising full backs sat on the bench who did brilliantly well everytime he played. 

And don't overrate the aerial factor. We've conceded a free header in the 6 yard box already..... 

• Like 4

Can’t have too many complaints about the score. One of the moor decent teams against us at home in that they are giving as good they take and look very dangerous going forward. 

I would lose Murphy, Almiron back on the right and Barnes out right.

Burn is definitely struggling like and they’re restricting him to about 5 yards of space in the corner flag when he has it deep. I’d be tempted to swap Murphy and Miggy tbh. And then at least Almiron can offer something other than fruitless running backward 

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

In this day and age can you really play just a player for his aerial ability? He just looks so disadvantaged everytime he's running or doing anything with his feet. I know he does well at times but we've got one of the most promising full backs sat on the bench who did brilliantly well everytime he played. 

And don't overrate the aerial factor. We've conceded a free header in the 6 yard box already..... 

I’ll let Eddie decide but if you play a high line with slow defenders then you need to press the midfield so they can’t just loft a simple ball over the top. 

We are losing this in midfield.

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Can’t have too many complaints about the score. One of the moor decent teams against us at home in that they are giving as good they take and look very dangerous going forward. 

I would lose Murphy, Almiron back on the right and Barnes out right.

It's spelled moar. 

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

I’ll let Eddie decide but if you play a high line with slow defenders then you need to press the midfield so they can’t just loft a simple ball over the top. 

We are losing this in midfield.

That's true enough. 

I too can't really think of Burn starting other than trust Eddie :lol:

• Haha 1

We gave them far too much reason to believe that they could get something out of the game . Hopefully their effort will cost them too when legs are getting tired.

Just now, LongTimeAdmirer said:

Eddie agrees, HC playing like like crap. Good job eddie 

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

image.png.17efcf4704c73f750e1e88ef2db19461.png

Right, time to put this idiot on ignore like much of the forum I'm guessing 

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

weren’t you saying everyone was wrong to say we needed a DM the other day? Forgive me if I got that wrong. The issue is clearly Bruno bringing his kid with him onto the pitch before kick off 

I said after the recent slight up turn in our form and more time on the training ground maybe we’ve found a way to play that negated the need for a defensive midfielder* I didn’t mention any poster at all in conjunction with this opinion, try not to take it personally though 😘

* Longy being weak as piss for their second goal notwithstanding :cuppa: