Scabs vs Eddie’s Weetabix Haired Scargill Supporters.

Monkeys Fist

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Aye. This is a weird set up. Bruno is playing advanced of Miley and trippier is stepping into midfield. 

having said that, Burn is getting targeted more than ever now and he doesn’t have any answers. His confidence is shot. 

No level of confidence is going to give Burn pace.

It is a weird setup, I think it's down to Howe wanting to nullify Gibbs-White's defensive presence which it has to a degree. But it's also served to further open up our defensive frailties. Great strike Schär, best technique of any centre back we've ever had.

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Midfield is the problem this year. 

It absolutely is . Eddie hasn’t changed the way we’ve played despite not having the personnel to do it as we did last season . 

On a brighter note :) 

IMG_3762.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

IMG_3597.jpeg

Are we not still allowed to pass comment on the obvious squad deficiencies or when Howe makes poor team selections?

I wouldn’t be against moving Burn back to CB and giving schar a run at DM when he can hit them like that! 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Are we not still allowed to pass comment on the obvious squad deficiencies or when Howe makes poor team selections?

I wouldn’t be against moving Burn back to CB and giving schar a run at DM when he can hit them like that! 

Then you clearly don't remember Schar playing as a DM :lol:

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

we need a defensive midfielder - 17 year old Miley seems to be playing that position today. 

we also need a new full back - Dan Burn looks exactly like a 6ft 7” centre half playing out of position when he’s up against a pacy right winger 

Yes on both counts. We do have players with the transitional pace and intensity to mask that, just none of them are fit.

FFS in the mystical 5th minute, cruel deflection.

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

No No No GIF

• Haha 4