Scabs vs Eddie’s Weetabix Haired Scargill Supporters.

Monkeys Fist

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Bayern getting beaten by Leverkusen. Kane is cursed. 

Why ? Is he tripping over his oversized tongue again?

• Haha 1

How was that not a foul in Schär earlier.

Howe still has to change things at half time especially with them scoring at the right time to give them a lift.

I would actually take Wilson, Miggy and Burn off and bring on Barnes, Murphy and Tino with Gordon going up front.

Half time quiz to which I don’t have the answer.

Lewis Miley wears No.67. Has any player ever played a league game for us with a higher shirt number?

Aside from Victor Baia obvs.

1 minute ago, MrBass said:

Commentary box during half time

ejaculation cum GIF

I've switched my stream to the overseas one because the proper one crashed out. I can't say what their masterbatory tastes are yet as it was already half time when I switched. My guess is it's the same though.

Absolutely nothing going for us this season. The state of that deflection.

The same problem persists. We can’t control games the midfield is imbalanced. Miley at DM hasn’t fixed it. That’s no one’s fault. We’ve been fucked by injuries and ffp on that one. 

The other glaring issue is Burn remains a liability at left back against pace. That one is on Howe 

1 minute ago, Isegrim said:

How was that not a foul in Schär earlier.

Howe still has to change things at half time especially with them scoring at the right time to give them a lift.

I would actually take Wilson, Miggy and Burn off and bring on Barnes, Murphy and Tino with Gordon going up front.

looked like a red card when they slowed it down but it’s Newcastle so obviously VAR didn’t look at it 

Their first goal came from a rank shit pass and they've broke on us, unlucky for their second but they've had a couple of other chances. Dubs has done well shot stopping but at this level if you want to do well you need a more proactive keeper coming out of his box. Midfield is a fucking joke, it's mainly bad luck I totally get that but it's killing us defensively. Burn is no slower than last year but Pope isn't sweeping and we're so porous in midfield it's unreal. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Then you clearly don't remember Schar playing as a DM :lol:

that was under the cabbage though. He’s done a job there for Switzerland 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

that was under the cabbage though. He’s done a job there for Switzerland 

Aye and since Switzerland are shite I'm guessing he's crap there for them too :lol: .. he's too good at CB to swap him out IMO.

Also their first goal, good position and almiron puts a dreadful pass to longstaff and they break on us. I thought it was a terrible ball then you watch them score from it. Awful. 

• Like 1

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Also their first goal, good position and almiron puts a dreadful pass to longstaff and they break on us. I thought it was a terrible ball then you watch them score from it. Awful. 

Almiron has been abysmal. 

• Like 2

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Standard Miggy. But hey he runs

I’d be looking to get Barnes, Murphy and Tino pretty sharpish in the second half. 

Miggy has been anonymous (but could play in midfield 3 if needed. I guess Wilson won’t last 90.

Edited by Holden McGroin

My stream is now fucking Marlon Harewood talking about scoring a goal against Arsenal once. I almost forgot he played for us until his massive heed came on the telly and it all came screaming back to me.

• Haha 2

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

I’d be looking to get Barnes, Murphy and Tino pretty sharpish in the second half. 

Miggy has been anonymous (but could play in midfield 3 if needed

he might have to when Bruno gets his suspension 

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

Miggy has been anonymous (but could play in midfield 3 if needed

Na fuck that, he's well off it today I'd do a straight swap for Murphy. I'd get Wilson off and Gordon up top for Barnes (assuming Gordon is good to go for the rest of the game) and get Tino on at left back.

I agree with your subs though, since they are the only ones we can make :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Half time quiz to which I don’t have the answer.

Lewis Miley wears No.67. Has any player ever played a league game for us with a higher shirt number?

Aside from Victor Baia obvs.

Well this went so well I think I’ll make it a regular feature.

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, MrBass said:

Commentary box during half time

ejaculation cum GIF

Gladiator GIF

Dan Burn is.... the Gladiator

Sorry lads, missed most of the first half as I was liberating Komatsu Forge from a few dozen Mongol bastard. 

We can relax this second half, Rear Admiral Sossidge is back. 

giphy21.gif

• Haha 3

“What a chance against this porous Newcastle United side”

Hold up? Last time I checked, it was 2-2 so surely both sides are equally porous?