Eddie’s Broon Ale necking Black Garter Slags vs PaddockLad’s mates’ southern softy shandy-drinking la las.

Monkeys Fist

Another no yellow they've gotten away with, Almiron tried to make it look worse and somehow made it look less dangerous.

Crazy half to still be 0-0. 

• Like 1

We've grown into it the game. The incompetent twat of a ref has let them get away with murder at times. 

We're lucky on the whole not to be behind though, they've had the best chances. Need to get into these and keep up what we were doing in the last 15 minutes of that half. 

Again, sorry to Labour the point but if this was at Liverpool? :lol: They really do seem to save these daft cunt refs up for meaningless (for them) games like this. Tripps and Tindall on at the ref as he came off. Fucking joke the stuff he's letting go. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I've missed some of this as my feed has been shit. And what I've seen has been disgraceful so fuck knows what I've missed?

Them consistently fouling us and getting away with it, Dubravka saving our bacon a couple of times and us missing having a striker.