Blackburn Rovers v Eddie's, can Loris Karius, NUFC - FA Cup 5th Round

sammynb

2 minutes ago, OTF said:

Our best player on the pitch by a mile and still having shade thrown at him. 🤷‍♂️

Not that good, it’s his fault we have to play an extra half hour :lol:

• Haha 4

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Longstaff is pathetic 

I wonder if he’ll ever fucking learn that rolling around after you lose the ball in a fair challenge will rarely ever lead to a free kick. Especially if you’re a known diver :lol:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

I wonder if he’ll ever fucking learn that rolling around after you lose the ball in a fair challenge will rarely ever lead to a free kick. Especially if you’re a known diver :lol:

Doubt it.

It's like he's moving in slow motion. 

• Like 3

I just want us to start taking shots on goal. We make so many passes around the opposition box to where it gets almost impossible to get a shot off. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Why can't we fucking shoot? 

To use a gaming analogy, it’s like Blackburn are on NG+ with full skills, and we’re on Survival permadeath settings. 

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What specific players were missing? Pope aside that was a strong team he put out.

Popes one, Joelinton is the other and then you've got others not playing well which I also mentioned like Trips and Isak today.

You're right, it was a strong 11 we put out today, and Blackburn have looked the better side so far.