The Great DOF Hunt of 2024

Quite glad that Hughes isn't coming, purely for the Bournemouth connection, which doesn't seem healthy to me.

Of course, this is from Edwards, so he is probably already here and has redecorated his office.

Edited by RobinRobin
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Francis has been appointed to the job Wikipedia says he’s been doing since 2021 :lol: 

Hughes is working his notice. Sounds like Francis has been persuaded to stay… 

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Id give it to him purely because of the comedy potential of his first name. 

Think his surname has possibilities too. 🙂 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Odgers Berndtson is the recruitment consultancy firm we're using, you fucking reading comprehension superstars.

I didn't read anything. I relied on @Monkeys Fist... Oh! 🙂 

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Odgers Berndtson is the recruitment consultancy firm we're using, you fucking reading comprehension superstars.

:lol::lol:

I didn’t even click the link, just SCANNED it and went for the laugh. 

Some you win…

80c5a1a5-08f4-4546-9bd3-34c9e392e3c5_tex

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Man Utd are heavily interested in Berndtson but robust competition is expected from Chelsea.

• Haha 7

from the bbc gossip page.

Former Roma sporting director Tiago Pinto, who worked with coach Jose Mourinho at the Italian club, says he is interested in succeeding the Manchester United-bound Dan Ashworth at Newcastle. (i Sport - subscription required)

4 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Former Roma sporting director Tiago Pinto, who worked with coach Jose Mourinho at the Italian club, says he is interested in succeeding the Manchester United-bound Dan Ashworth at Newcastle. (i Sport - subscription required)

Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

So the Jose links aren’t going to fuck off any time soon then :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

He did win a trophy with Roma tbf. Though if we're supposed to be a project then Jose is certainly not the man for us.

Probably would have won one at Spurs too if he hadn't been binned just before the final :lol:

Really can’t see it happening. He’s a busted flush anyway and I reckon Howe has until about a third of the way through next season at the very least. 

9 hours ago, Alex said:

Really can’t see it happening. He’s a busted flush anyway and I reckon Howe has until about a third of the way through next season at the very least. 

He’s good mates with Odgers Berndsten apparently …

• Haha 9

Newcastle want to speed up Dan Ashworth's exit to Manchester United as Monaco's sporting director Paul Mitchell heads a shortlist of candidates to replace him. (Telegraph - subscription required)

From Beeb

14 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Newcastle want to speed up Dan Ashworth's exit to Manchester United as Monaco's sporting director Paul Mitchell heads a shortlist of candidates to replace him. (Telegraph - subscription required)

From Beeb

We want to speed it up for no other reason than bend over for Man Utd?

• Like 1