Of course we start going on a run of some sort now. Martin Dubravkas going down easy to annoy a portuguese bloke Mags vs Anges great attacking side who have actually scored less than us whatevers.

Andrew

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Krafth LB, Jacob RB. Just do anything to ensure Dummett doesnt make it onto the pitch. Please. Please.

i agree with the sentiment but that could be even worse.

what we really need is for one of their players to do something stupid and get sent off in the first 5-10 mins 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

what we really need is for one of their players to do something stupid and get sent off in the first 5-10 mins 

The time for Agent Maddison to shine is now.

Shadow Box Punch GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

I cant think of what the alternatives are. Unless Eddie is doing his usual tricks by saying player X is a doubt and then voilà! that player is in the starting XI tomorrow. 

14 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

what we really need is for five of their players to do something stupid and get sent off in the first 5-10 mins 

FYP 🙂 

• Haha 1

It's so fucking frustrating that we are within touching distance of a top 6 finish, but are back to 11 fit senior players again (ignoring the shite left over from the championship season).

We had Diallo on the bench against Fulham 24hrs after Craig Hope announced he was getting released at the end of the season. Doesn't say much about the state of our academy 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Krafth LB, Jacob RB. Just do anything to ensure Dummett doesnt make it onto the pitch. Please. Please.

looks like you called it 

• Like 1