Hitzfeld article a hoax

Taylor27

See HTT has been posting on the back-up board. Very naughty  :)

110899[/snapback]

I heard they crashed the main board just so that he could come back and spread the gospel for a little while to his disciples. I hope we appoint the new manager soon cos he'll be gutted if he can't pass on his thoughts in humongous posts. :)

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See HTT has been posting on the back-up board. Very naughty  :)

110899[/snapback]

I heard they crashed the main board just so that he could come back and spread the gospel for a little while to his disciples. I hope we appoint the new manager soon cos he'll be gutted if he can't pass on his thoughts in humongous posts. :)

110904[/snapback]

Great read.

http://www.peasepud.com

the final chapter in this whole sorry saga tbh

110949[/snapback]

Have you been on N-O today PP? Someone has editted your post in 'the quayside's ahad' thread and put in a picture of a bloke's knob and a picture of you in amongst the pictures of the fire?

This started as a basic idea in the head of Scottish Mag, a quick MSN conversation between us and we'd established it was a working one, so after much thinking and research the plan was formulated as follows:

It started following the infamous journalist Marco (who seems to have disappeared) and his many e-mails to Skirge.

I wondered what would happen if a "German" journalist was to get in contact. :)

For example, if Hitzfeld become Newcastle's manager

and won a trophy, he would be given the freedom of the City and would

become an adopted Geordie

Who made HTT mayor ffs :) :) :unsure:;)

Who made HTT mayor ffs :):unsure:;):panic:

111070[/snapback]

:)

Haha, looking at it more it's completely cringeworthy and clueless. To be fair to Souness the SPL wasn't a two horse race when he took over the Rangers job.

photo77yz.jpg

oleary_cm.jpg

:unsure:

110378[/snapback]

that really the man of the moment? doesnt look like i thought like

nee offence like ;)

110449[/snapback]

ooh thats worth a poke on the snout ! :):)

If Newcastle United appointed a manager as great as Ottmar Hitzfeld and

decided to open St. James' Park like we did with Shearer and Owen's

transfers where 20,000 fans turned up, 20,000 fans would turn up just to

chant his name I can guarantee that. That's how happy we would be.

haha fucking gold this is.

Newcastle University (one of the best in the world)

Pardon?

Edited by Sima

Who made HTT mayor ffs :) :) :unsure:;)

111070[/snapback]

He did....

hitzmayor.jpg

http://www.hitzfeldforthetoon.com/interview.php :)

Others believe we are wasting our time, or are making fools of ourselves, while one fan from another forum went to extreme lengths by attempting to set up an elaborate hoax, creating false e-mails and a website pretending to be a reporter from Germany and wanting to do an interview with us. Luckily we quickly realised it was all a hoax.

But it is good to see that HTT is at least keeping the questions short when he is soliloquising...

Edited by Isegrim

But it is good to see that HTT is at least keeping the questions short when he is soliloquising...

111109[/snapback]

still the thread of the time will back the quickly statement up wont it...oh dear it appears to have been deleted...how odd. :)

110949[/snapback]

Interesting read.

We ran a poll and over 2,000 fans voted for Hitzfeld, a further 2,000 or more signed a petition and we have had thousands of e-mails supporting Hitzfeld. I'd say more than 10,000 fans, not just from Newcastle, but all over the world, support the campain. In total the site has had over 70,000 visitors and even fans who prefer other managers, believe Hitzfeld is a great manager and would be happy if he got the job. Many don't think he would like to manage Newcastle though so don't want to declare their support as they think we are wasting our time. But in football, anything can happen and if Hitzfeld become our manager, a whole City would be happy.

How have the voters on this poll been verified as being different the the petition signers and the emailers? The norm would be to assume a severe overlap, surely?

The figure of 10,000 (which is now anywhere up the 15,000 according to the 'interview' published a couple of days later) is still well short of the majority of supporters repeatedly claimed by the campaign.

You were expecting full sophisticated statistical population analysis?

111286[/snapback]

:o I once expected not to be lied to, I was dissapointed. Now I am forever cursed to take my revenge on undeserving men of honour and integrity like HTT.

110949[/snapback]

Interesting read.

We ran a poll and over 2,000 fans voted for Hitzfeld, a further 2,000 or more signed a petition and we have had thousands of e-mails supporting Hitzfeld. I'd say more than 10,000 fans, not just from Newcastle, but all over the world, support the campain. In total the site has had over 70,000 visitors and even fans who prefer other managers, believe Hitzfeld is a great manager and would be happy if he got the job. Many don't think he would like to manage Newcastle though so don't want to declare their support as they think we are wasting our time. But in football, anything can happen and if Hitzfeld become our manager, a whole City would be happy.

How have the voters on this poll been verified as being different the the petition signers and the emailers? The norm would be to assume a severe overlap, surely?

The figure of 10,000 (which is now anywhere up the 15,000 according to the 'interview' published a couple of days later) is still well short of the majority of supporters repeatedly claimed by the campaign.

111281[/snapback]

Could you be a bit more specific please?

That toon dossier is quite interesting. Did you know 16% of the people of Newcastle practice irreligion, as opposed to over 70% who are Christian?

Jesus wept.

Edit: it's here btw in case anyone is interested.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/toondoss.pdf

I'm sure our German readers await the German version with bated breath.

Edited by Renton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.