Coldplay

LeazesMag

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're okay but undeserving of their huge sucess (in that they're nowt special).

Saw them when Yellow was out and really liked them - saw them at V a few years ago and left after 15 minutes (piano shite).

I think the albums are all a bit lacking in range but with some cracking tunes here and there.

I think Fix You is a fantastic tune.

I heard a bit of their interview on Radio 1 yesterday where they were asked what the song was about and they refused to tell them. Fucking cock ends.

Reeks of the whole "The 'S' in S Club stands for... erm... er... whatever you want it to!" thing. Who'd have thunk it? ;)

I have to admit that "Yellow" put me off them from the start. The way he pronounces the syllables and walks along the beach acting the twat and everything. Grrr.

They've actually done some quite acceptable stuff since then, but I'm not relenting. ;)

I heard a bit of their interview on Radio 1 yesterday where they were asked what the song was about and they refused to tell them. Fucking cock ends.

And the new song is as shite as 90% of the rest of their stuff.

I can respect them for that, most people make their own interpretations of the meaning of songs, and I think it can spoil it sometimes when bands explain the meaning of their song.

I like Coldplay and don't care if it's unfashionable! ;)

+1

Although Chris Martin seems to be becoming more and more of a nob after stating out as a decent bloke.

His bird isnt bad like

(look at the blokes face in the background)

palrowcelebutopia3122xs5.th.jpg

Guest Patrokles
happy face i can't believe you're recommending lightning bolt in a coldplay recommendation topic.

epic lulz.

Any time is the right time for recommending the Bolt. :D

Messy noise for hipsters, tbh.

happy face i can't believe you're recommending lightning bolt in a coldplay recommendation topic.

epic lulz.

I am hip like B)

epic lulz.

and messy noise is a bad thing? B)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BigThompers

Just snapped me up a couple of tickets for their UK tour in December. Smell the jealousy from here.

Just snapped me up a couple of tickets for their UK tour in December. Smell the jealousy from here.

I might have gone if they were coming to Newcastle.

...or weren't being supported by Manic Street bloody Preachers.

I might have gone if they were coming to Newcastle.

...or weren't being supported by Manic Street bloody Preachers.

I wouldn't mind seeing Coldplay but wouldn't sign up for that out on principle for them being above the far superior Manics.