bizarre

themags

no fuck you mate. You sad bastard

117056[/snapback]

was quite funny up til that point. Listen 'pet' you're in Ireland and I have it on good authority (Wacks) that his nobs not that big!

117061[/snapback]

Busted tbh.

Don't do anything silly like posting personal details to prove your point pease. :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no fuck you mate. You sad bastard

117056[/snapback]

So is this actually the daft cow?

117059[/snapback]

Only way she can prove it is to post a new "exclusive" picture of herself I reckon

just been down Durham to get a game for the 360.

Found a decent place where cars could easily observe the collection and we could get some stood there without looking too suspicous.

Ill try and best describe where the place is...

if you go to park in the Prince Bishops Car Park, you turn left at a little mini round a bout which leads you into the car park. instead if you go straight ahead at the mini round-about; you go up abit of bank, upto a zebra crossing. the road has double yellow lines although everyone parks there to pick people up and theres a small area where people usually wait which I think is a fire exit. we could easily get a few people on the bank and also someone standing there pretending to be waiting for a lift; could easily stick the monopoly money somewhere in there and not look too suspicous, as long as noone has the dodgy glasses and tache, and is reading one of the broadsheet newspapers.

if anyone knows where I mean, and could explain it abit more clearer then go ahead.

117062[/snapback]

:lol:

Quality work by the mackem. Blatant pro-kerb crawler though tbh. :lol:

no fuck you mate. You sad bastard. I feel sorry for you that you would actually post all this shit, and the fact that you are going for a "thomas tank". I dont think the forum needs to know this.

BTW, I'm preparing for a master degree in media. I think this thread would make a very interesting presentation,on how people make tits of themselves on the net. I thank you, todays presentation will be interesting!

117056[/snapback]

It can't be the real whore then cos she's studying Fashion.

I think you're a disgruntled ex whore who is have a bit of a deja-vu reading this thread tbh.

Go back and pick some potato's you paddy twat. :lol:

Can we not just ban her/him and get it over with?

question. I am going to do a media presentation, on explotation on the net, especially in internet forums, and also do people trust and believ each other on the net. Any comments you would like to make lads.

no fuck you mate. You sad bastard. I feel sorry for you that you would actually post all this shit, and the fact that you are going for a "thomas tank". I dont think the forum needs to know this.

BTW, I'm preparing for a master degree in media. I think this thread would make a very interesting presentation,on how people make tits of themselves on the net. I thank you, todays presentation will be interesting!

117056[/snapback]

yep I can see it now.....

"and then you can clearly see the way in which normal, honest members of the public mutate into freaks on the internet, just look at how this Sohie lass descends into abuse 3 posts in....emmmm oh fuck!"

117056[/snapback]

It can't be the real whore then cos she's studying Fashion.

I think you're a disgruntled ex whore who is have a bit of a deja-vu reading this thread tbh.

Go back and pick some potato's you paddy twat. :lol:

Can we not just ban her/him and get it over with?

117070[/snapback]

Paddyophobia tbh

question. I am going to do a media presentation, on explotation on the net, especially in internet forums, and also do people trust and believ each other on the net. Any comments you would like to make lads.

117072[/snapback]

well everybody trusts me, and of course the media cant be manipulated my things posted on the internet can it?

Thank you, for that comment Smooth. I can no suggest you are not only a wanker (literally) but a racist one. Cheers and good luck this season. I hope you get a damn good fuck - you badly need one mate.

I wish I could keep up with this thread. Bloody work.

Has a decision been made on what's going in the envelope?

Are these all the choices so far or have I missed any?

1. fake cash

2. Toontastic url

3. faecal matter

4. Clues based on those used by (the late?) Ted Rogers on 3,2,1

I like the idea of her opening a shitty envelope, but it could be nasty to achieve. How about a ticket for a mackem game instead

Thank you, for that comment Smooth. I can no suggest you are not only a wanker (literally) but a racist one. Cheers and good luck this season. I hope you get a damn good fuck - you badly need one mate.

117076[/snapback]

There's a season for getting a fuck? I thought wor lass had just made that up.

117076[/snapback]

There's a season for getting a fuck? I thought wor lass had just made that up.

117080[/snapback]

There is when your lass is a dog :lol:

117076[/snapback]

How random. :lol:

Who's gonna confess to linking this to other boards then?  More to the point, who's gonna confess to posting it on a Pro-Wrestling board, you gimp? :lol:

116805[/snapback]

That'll be me then, only a small forum and I thought the thread deserved posting.

http://thewrestlingasylum.com/showthread.php?t=3646

Luckily I hardly ever post here, so my credibility being destroyed shouldn't do too much harm. :lol:

can i just be the first to point out. . . . . . how fucking shallow and empty are youre lives that grown men with families are finding so much fun and excitement in trying to entrap a 17 year old girl?

If this was on another board you would all be bitching and moaning about how pathetic they were. . . obviously not getting any. . . . . grow up. . . . blah blah blah.

I wish I could keep up with this thread.  Bloody work.

Has a decision been made on what's going in the envelope? 

Are these all the choices so far or have I missed any?

1. fake cash

2. Toontastic url

3. faecal matter

4. Clues based on those used by (the late?) Ted Rogers on 3,2,1

I like the idea of her opening a shitty envelope, but it could be nasty to achieve.  How about a ticket for a mackem game instead

117079[/snapback]

I am happy to clear this up. Ted Rogers did in fact die in May 2001.

As for what goes into the envelope, I think shit is quite sufficient. I mean has the lass really done anything to deserve getting a ticket for the makems?

Can you do masters degrees in media?  As if doing a normal degree in media wasn't a big enough waste of time!?

Have we banned her?  If not, can we?

117084[/snapback]

can i just be the first to point out. . . . . . how fucking shallow and empty are youre lives that grown men with families are finding so much fun and excitement in trying to entrap a 17 year old girl?

If this was on another board you would all be bitching and moaning about how pathetic they were. . . obviously not getting any. . . . . grow up. . . . blah blah blah.

117086[/snapback]

Fuck off. Go and try it on with Mags or something.

117086[/snapback]

Does anyone really believe she is a 17 year old girl though? 12 year old at push but never 17!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.