General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

4 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Here's Kid Rock and Billy Gibbons showcasing their skills and not crying about setups 

Gibbons was saying he uses 7 gauge strings. It's no wonder he's not complaining.

:lol: 

I'd never even heard of sevens :lol: 

6 hours ago, The Fish said:

You're thinking about this wrong mate, all the things that are happening are good things and things that I want to happen. It's just that I don't handle change very well, unfortunately circumstances dictate that things happen within this timeframe. 

Having kids is great. Until you have them and then you wish you'd not bothered and just enjoyed lie ins, Netflix binges and having your own money instead 

Work night out tonight. I've had a look at the venue... it's all a bit Only way is Essex for me. Might deploy an Irish g'bye early doors and meet up with mates instead.

Couple of lasses on a different team have come into work in the dresses they're wearing tonight, the thing doesn't start until 19:30 and this place usually empties around 16:00, so I'm expecting those dresses to be speckled with white wine, garlic mayo and vomit by 12.

Just now, Alex said:

Work's dos and picking where to eat / drink are always like the vote on Auf Wiedersehen, Pet to determine what colour to paint the hut

It looks like it's been chosen by the type of lass you expect to see selling her "4 in a bed romp with Premier League bad boys" story to the Daily Star.

Just now, The Fish said:

It looks like it's been chosen by the type of lass you expect to see selling her "4 in a bed romp with Premier League bad boys" story to the Daily Star.

Sounds Great (C)

I organised ours (the meal bit) and it is a bit of a pain in the arse so you do end up tending to go for somewhere middle of the road. Like you, when some of the lads want to go somewhere shite I just make my excuses

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Sounds Great (C)

I organised ours (the meal bit) and it is a bit of a pain in the arse so you do end up tending to go for somewhere middle of the road. Like you, when some of the lads want to go somewhere shite I just make my excuses

Wish they'd asked me.

English Tapas and frozen grapes as far as the eye can see.

Here it is; http://www.bijouclub.co.uk/

Edited by The Fish

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: Looks fabulous, that

Read a couple of negative reviews on Trip Advisor, so to make sure I'm denied entry, I'm going to turn up in jeans, trainers and blackface.

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

They're all probably going somewhere completely different anyway!

I'll likely bump into them then, as long as my taxi doesn't get stuck in congestion...

Bijou charge £10 for a vodka and coke apparently. So I'll have my free drinks, then fuck off, I reckon.

17 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Read a couple of negative reviews on Trip Advisor, so to make sure I'm denied entry, I'm going to turn up in jeans, trainers and blackface.

Imagined that was your normal attire anyway. Especially the hounds tooth blazer ya. :razz:

4 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Imagined that was your normal attire anyway. Especially the hounds tooth blazer ya. :razz:

I wouldn't wear trainers ffs.