General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Also there are cardboard 0laxarda with QR links to Wikipedia. What the fuck more do you want? 

A couple of chavs on electric bikes whizzing up and down the route shooting fireworks and flicking ears, shouting,

” Here man, wa comets ye dafties!”

• Haha 3

On 16/03/2024 at 14:36, Renton said:

Listen you fucking bunch of ingrates and ignoramuses. It's a pop up crowd funded thing purely intended to show the scale of the solar system. If it is successful there are plans to make a permanent display with bronze cast sculptures on pedestals like this one in Melbourne. Supposed to be quite mind blowing that is the sun were the scale of the alorange thing pluto would be at St Mary's lighthouse the size of lentil. Not much chance of that happening with these attitudes. 

But aye, this attempt is a bit underwhelming. I need to sell this to my kids tomorrow. :panic:

Crowd funding didn’t go that well by the looks of it.

Some balsa wood, a pick n mix and a beach ball. Still, I hope your kids enjoyed it, nothing like making memories eh?

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

Not sure where to put this but a fellow bluemooner has asked me where the user registration page is and I confess I can’t find it. Can anybody help?

Is he foaming and wants to have his say? :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Is he foaming and wants to have his say? :lol:

pretty much.

but remember I’m your pet city fan 🤓

he’s seen me defend the 115 but wants to defend the free stadium fallacy 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Crowd funding didn’t go that well by the looks of it.

Some balsa wood, a pick n mix and a beach ball. Still, I hope your kids enjoyed it, nothing like making memories eh?

Neptune and back mate. Somebody stole Pluto apparently. 10 km walk for the kids, they hate me, but no change there. Good exercise if nothing else. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

pretty much.

but remember I’m your pet city fan 🤓

he’s seen me defend the 115 but wants to defend the free stadium fallacy 

I genuinely haven't a clue how to sign up on here, I'm one of the newer ones and I've been on here from about 2009 I think? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I genuinely haven't a clue how to sign up on here, I'm one of the newer ones and I've been on here from about 2009 I think? 

There was a post here recently about lack of new registrations. Maybe this is why !

Nee wonder there’s a lack of new posters on here. :lol: Tell them to ask TheGingerQuiff 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

https://www.toontastic.net/board/register/

It's there but registration is disabled apparently.

Someone signed up yesterday so not sure what the story is.

In the meantime, @LondonBlue

Let your mate know that Man City are guilty as FUCK! :lol:

To be fair I don’t know the guy. But as he’s a blue and you’re stripey, gotta side with him. 

hmm, or her

or they

• Haha 2

They’re undoubtedly wasting their time, but don’t tell them that now you’ve warmed up the welcome party 

• Like 1

Oh please invite him onto our Newcastle United board to tell us why we are wrong, with our semi serious jibes about his team. Please, can you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, strawb said:

Oh please invite him onto our Newcastle United board to tell us why we are wrong, with our semi serious jibes about his team. Please, can you? 

My point was more that the registration process seems down.

Otherwise I was minding my own business.