General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

3 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Did she get her personalised number plate too? 

Aye she did. Finally. Despite my cunt of a neighbour's best efforts.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

What's the word on their dumps? 

The cats, not the kids. 

my cats?  Saturn and Fish? Both pretty regular, we have litter trays so we check daily. several times. Good texture, colour, consistency tbf. not left long enough to turn white. doggy poop bags are cheap and plentiful and double up as pussy poop bags too.

6 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

shitting it about acid rain 

Fear of catching the bad AIDS. 

Going to a club and seeing blokes in suits. :lol:

MTV when it played music videos. 

Brazilians    ( not the footballers, the quim trims). 

fucking Le Breves. 

15 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

My old man had a Beige Allegro, quite possibly the shittest car ever made. 

As if that’s not bad enough, when the first one fell to bits, he got another :lol:

1975_-_austin_allegro.jpg

In the above photo it isn’t cornering, that’s just how shit the suspension ( amongst numerous other things) was. 

We had one of these at one stage :smile:

Isetta - Wikipedia

At least your Allegro had 4 wheels

can't believe, well i'd believe anything these days,but the wife was warning our girls about a tiktok viral thing, "national rape day" today. telling them to be extra vigilant at school and to and from school. i even got sucked in and said same goes for her on the bus.

24 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

can't believe, well i'd believe anything these days,but the wife was warning our girls about a tiktok viral thing, "national rape day" today. telling them to be extra vigilant at school and to and from school. i even got sucked in and said same goes for her on the bus.

Hope you have a good day, Gemmill!

• Haha 5

We have a junior in the office and he's a bit of an introvert.  I have tried over the last few weeks to chat to him more, just about owt really rather than graft.

Anyways, due to technology advances etc juniors nowadays don't do about 90% of what I had to do!  I was running to the chemist to get photos developed, running to print shops to get drawings copied, going to the post office etc.  But now with emails, smart phones etc, they don't have to do that.  I am not pining for the old days, but I believe that made me confident in getting around the office to speak to people and ask questions etc.  I also feel it made me earn my stripes.

My current office the microwave is fucking RANK.  So I bought a new one.  It arrived yesterday. So this morning, I put it on his desk with a note to swap it out for the old one.

FUCK ME

It's caused a right uproar.  Admin lass, sorry 'office and finance manager'  (She answers the phone, opens the post and books meetings in), said I should have done it.  Young bairn comes in, asks what he needs to do with the microwave.  I explain he looks confused.  Fuck me.  DO WHAT YOUR'E ASKED YOU TIKTOK FANNY!

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

We have a junior in the office and he's a bit of an introvert.  I have tried over the last few weeks to chat to him more, just about owt really rather than graft.

Anyways, due to technology advances etc juniors nowadays don't do about 90% of what I had to do!  I was running to the chemist to get photos developed, running to print shops to get drawings copied, going to the post office etc.  But now with emails, smart phones etc, they don't have to do that.  I am not pining for the old days, but I believe that made me confident in getting around the office to speak to people and ask questions etc.  I also feel it made me earn my stripes.

My current office the microwave is fucking RANK.  So I bought a new one.  It arrived yesterday. So this morning, I put it on his desk with a note to swap it out for the old one.

FUCK ME

It's caused a right uproar.  Admin lass, sorry 'office and finance manager'  (She answers the phone, opens the post and books meetings in), said I should have done it.  Young bairn comes in, asks what he needs to do with the microwave.  I explain he looks confused.  Fuck me.  DO WHAT YOUR'E ASKED YOU TIKTOK FANNY!

'Hmmm, that young lad seems a bit quiet over there. I know what'll bring him out of his shell, I'll carry a massive microwave over to his desk and get him to lift it from there to the canteen'.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

FUCK ME

Tik tok fannies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

'Hmmm, that young lad seems a bit quiet over there. I know what'll bring him out of his shell, I'll carry a massive microwave over to his desk and get him to lift it from there to the canteen'.

That's not Yorkshire enough :lol: Some cunt (Gemmill) will be along soon to sort that.

• Haha 2

So, had confirmation from MoD that DNA comparison is positive, we've found my Great Uncle Gordon, remains recovery site shown below in red circle (now a major hospital). Next will be his interment service, full military honours etc. Likely next year 110 years to the day after he was killed.

image.png.59228d94211c2c3acbdae87942cbcac1.png

Edited by Toonpack
  • Like 12

I have been to Hill 70 memorial!  

I still find it a bit overwhelming when driving through the Somme region etc where you're driving past cemetery after cemetery.  RIP Great Uncle Gordon.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Booked the day off today. Entirely coincidental. 

You might want to book the next 6 years off after today. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I have been to Hill 70 memorial!  

I still find it a bit overwhelming when driving through the Somme region etc where you're driving past cemetery after cemetery.  RIP Great Uncle Gordon.

We'll be going to his ceremony, battle of Loos doesn't get much coverage but had 61,000 casualties.

• Like 3